Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not joking though. They're not always clear, probably because of the roads being in same direction for a while before branching off, but it actually is the navigation's fault.

I remember that's the main reason why I nearly ended up in New York twice when I was in North Jersey. I got annoyed that I reversed on the ramp to take the right exit.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that sometimes I can see road signs...on the road...I also confess that I consider them very helpful:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I confess that I never pay attention to road signs or anything at all when I'm in traffic.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm currently trying to win an online auction. ._. I wanna buy something nice for a guy's birthday! xD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Your new boyfriend?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We don't call us boyfriend or girlfriend yet, Imp.

It's still to soon.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That makes no sense. Wouldn't it be more awesome to take a single one and make them hot.

Taking the credit and having a hot girlfriend. Seems better.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why is that?
Cause I just started going out with someone, and you're all like "Oh Adi, oh Adi". Where were you when I was lonely?? WHERE WERE YOU?? :sexyarf

xD

Anyway, the auction ended... So close...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Cause I just started going out with someone, and you're all like "Oh Adi, oh Adi". Where were you when I was lonely?? WHERE WERE YOU?? :sexyarf

xD
I was doing the same. :oh

You just never pay attention to me! :(
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I was doing the same. :oh

You just never pay attention to me! :(
I pay attention to you! :gwah
When others were bashing you, who was the one to say you're a nice guy? Me! :sexyarf

Anyway, enough spam. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Congrats on gettin a boyfriend, Adi.

I hope you insert a pocky up his nose! :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I hope you insert a pocky up his nose! :derp
:XD

I met his bro and his bro's cat yesterday btw. ^^ It's such a cool cat. xD

Which is all confessional material...
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Hi! I confess i want make some new friends :^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hi! I confess i want make some new friends :^_^
Ah, how nice.

Let's see.
How do you plan to achieve that will? Are you dedicated enough to throw away the time you spend on your own? Are you strong-minded enough to resist a criticism that isn't remotely constructive from your perspective?
If none of those above scares you for a bit, you are going to make new friends sooner rather than later.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah, how nice.

Let's see.
How do you plan to achieve that will? Are you dedicated enough to throw away the time you spend on your own? Are you strong-minded enough to resist a criticism that isn't remotely constructive from your perspective?
If none of those above scares you for a bit, you are going to make new friends sooner rather than later.
I would actually say: Are you easily detracted enough to throw away time you need to spend on your own? Are you weak-minded enough to fall in-line with other people's criticisms just to feel part of a group?

Yeah, I am a major cynic when it comes to making friends because I have to fight the urge to value others more than myself. None of us can know someone entirely, so all we remember or know is just a shadow. It's important to treat people as people instead of the shadow. That means you can't care too deeply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top