Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I was reading my thread when it first started and it's really nostalgic. Also, Gary made his debuts mainly by being a total awkward creeper. :derp
...

Did he change at all?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
ur right, bby. Errday is like the first day we met.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Stahp copying my sig.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, I just realized what you were saying...


Awkward :imslow

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Yeah, I'm not going to investigate what she's talking about

Too much :shootme's in store prolly
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I'm not going to investigate what she's talking about

Too much :shootme's in store prolly
I'll summarize it for you. You made a Minecraft joke that I did not understand and then made a masturbation joke. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
TYPICAL GARY :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Even you were scolding him, Milly. :rofl That's when you KNOW it's bad.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'll summarize it for you. You made a Minecraft joke that I did not understand and then made a masturbation joke. :derp


Oh, because Creeper = creeper?...I guess...?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Even you were scolding him, Milly. :rofl That's when you KNOW it's bad.
Out of Naruto section, that's deifnitely true. D:

Bad Gary, bad.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum


Oh, because Creeper = creeper?...I guess...?


---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I confess that spanning vector sets were confusing me, my text book offer no solution manual, so I paid $15 for a month of Chegg. The solution explanations for linear algebra and diff eqs are complete shit. Total waste of money. :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
you're so unbearable, Gary. D:


I confess that I think I need to be far more aggressive.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Aggressive with what?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
In general. I'm either too passive or too nice and need to stop that.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Saying something like "I need to be more aggressive" is too vague and as you said, 'general'. If you want to improve, it's better if you set more specific goals.

For example, "I need to be more aggressive with my girth next time I'm at the club."
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that spanning vector sets were confusing me, my text book offer no solution manual, so I paid $15 for a month of Chegg. The solution explanations for linear algebra and diff eqs are complete shit. Total waste of money. :cookiestare
How so?

Basically, spanning vector sets are like constructing a new random coordinate system. Forget about x,y,z; you now take v1, v2...vN.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Saying something like "I need to be more aggressive" is too vague and as you said, 'general'. If you want to improve, it's better if you set more specific goals.

For example, "I need to be more aggressive with my girth next time I'm at the club."
Stuff like when people are decreasing volume of the TV I'm watching, I should be all "hey, don't decrease plz" or if they're changin channel of the TV I'm watchin I should be all "I R WATCHING THAT, U HEAR ME?!" Stuff like that, yanno?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top