...I confess that I was reading my thread when it first started and it's really nostalgic. Also, Gary made his debuts mainly by being a total awkward creeper.![]()
Did he change at all?
...I confess that I was reading my thread when it first started and it's really nostalgic. Also, Gary made his debuts mainly by being a total awkward creeper.![]()
Completely. XD...
Did he change at all?

Take that backCompletely. XD

Stahp copying my sig.

's in store prollyI'll summarize it for you. You made a Minecraft joke that I did not understand and then made a masturbation joke.Yeah, I'm not going to investigate what she's talking about
Too much's in store prolly


That's when you KNOW it's bad.
....you get why?¨I'll summarize it for you. You made a Minecraft joke that I did not understand and then made a masturbation joke.![]()
Out of Naruto section, that's deifnitely true. D:Even you were scolding him, Milly.That's when you KNOW it's bad.

![]()
Oh, because Creeper = creeper?...I guess...?

How so?I confess that spanning vector sets were confusing me, my text book offer no solution manual, so I paid $15 for a month of Chegg. The solution explanations for linear algebra and diff eqs are complete shit. Total waste of money.![]()
Stuff like when people are decreasing volume of the TV I'm watching, I should be all "hey, don't decrease plz" or if they're changin channel of the TV I'm watchin I should be all "I R WATCHING THAT, U HEAR ME?!" Stuff like that, yanno?Saying something like "I need to be more aggressive" is too vague and as you said, 'general'. If you want to improve, it's better if you set more specific goals.
For example, "I need to be more aggressive with my girth next time I'm at the club."