Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But I'm already dating. ._. That's why I feel bad. It feels like it won't come at all, you know?

Teen drama. xD
Use him as your sex toy then:kukuku

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Maybe you are looking at the wrong direction maybe you're into girls :3c
Same opinion here, different conclusion...she's looking from the wrong direction, not sure if girl or not:derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that. :emocat
:-_-
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Should have just said "Houston, we have a problem". I had to think about that, Lala.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Exactly what Milly said.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Well my college system hit national news today.

My Campus had a Bomb Threat.
A different Campus had a school shooting.
Today a Campus had a Mass Stabbing.

What the fuck.
Texas. :\
Nobody got my "Houston we have a problem" pun ;-;
:cookiestare


:oh


foreva'
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well my college system hit national news today.

My Campus had a Bomb Threat.
A different Campus had a school shooting.
Today a Campus had a Mass Stabbing.

What the fuck.
What I last read suggested the stabbing was done with "either a knife or pencil". :huh

Meanwhile at my campus a business group was trying to exploit students by recruiting students to ferret out products from the other students and then take all the money.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Congrats Adi-tan. :thumbs
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I second M3J's wishes. Because, my boss that want to "leorio"ed me, she did it. I have no place to fall and die right now. It's horrible be without a work :(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I firmly believe that just because one door closes, it doesn't mean thousands of other doors close at the same time. Find the right key or take the time to look for the door. Hell, even the closed door isn't fully locked and closed.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I firmly believe that just because one door closes, it doesn't mean thousands of other doors close at the same time
You've never worked in Silicon Valley, have you?

There's currently a prosecution underway for big name companies pushing around an "enemies list" of people not to hire (likely started by the now-rotting-corpse Steve Jobs.)

So yeah. One guy can wreck your career.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Doesn't change what I said to be honest. You still have other doors available to you.


Why did Charles thank your post? He's evil.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that I don't like dog videos and cat videos, but owl and parrot videos are adorable! These reptiles have so much personality!


Doesn't change what I said to be honest. You still have other doors available to you.
Haha... nope. Not when your career is what you love to do. Not many people can live without that purpose.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top