They were complementing you the entire ride home. Sucks that I couldn't really talk at all that day, but I finally got my voice fully back today.

Although I'm not really sure about what kind of compliments are passed around in a car full of 20 year old guys...
Also, YOU BEAT ME for that Pikachu Stuffed Animal.
Hell yes I did. It was based on pure skill, too. I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with me elbowing you halfway through and hissing, "
let me win."
Yeah, I don't have any pictures at all either, since my Ipod was in your purse the entire time. But I will remember a lot of things that happen. Besides how close we got to each other in two of those rides.
*think of Lydia again*
I liked that log one where we all got to know each other on a whole new level!

Even watching the video bores me to death. I could not believe how bad that ride was! ahaha.
Yeah, I thought it was ACME, not ACNE. xD
I wanna try those rides! We used to have a small amusement park here, but they took it down a while ago. ;.; Only got to go there once.
Also, I'm glad you guys had a good time. ^^
Oh yes it was a typo there. ACME, sorry. An icky typo at that. XD
Those rides always make my stomach feel weird, but I really like that feeling.
What about roller coasters?
And did you two hold hands?
The best one we went on was the Titan. We also went on Batman: The Ride. That's a pretty good one too. KD and his friends were really in love with the wooden coasters it seemed. We didn't get a chance to go on the Texas Giant though. Sad sad since that's one of the better wooden ones I've been on.

!!
Holding hands in Texas sucks.

Sweaty as fuck.