Lost fan?
Of course...I was mostly joking, I know he's controversialLost fan?
You're right, but I thought that the core plot was a joke at first. I then checked with the wiki and was horrified.It was more of an observation that you shouldnt prejudge things based upon single internet sources. I liked the first one though.
He chose the worst parts of canon to put into a film. To do a "For Want of A Nail" type of story seriously, you can't just mix everyone from different age groups and command levels like that.The remake of star trek was not meant to be exactly like the ones before it, hence the constant focus on it being a alternate world, an alternate storyline. It is meant to be different. It's sometimes important to watch remakes with an open mind. You do not focus negatively on the changes as much. That negativity can cloud your whole perception of the film. The experience, I find, is ultimately less rewarding than going in with an open mind.
Hey, so was Star Trek: First Contact. But I liked that because it did a balance - action plus a little philosophical. It also cleaved to the timelines well. The only oddball part was the introduction of a borg queen, but whatevs. It remains one of my favorite Star Trek movies.The writing has holes, which is not surprising, it's a blockbuster popcorn flick. It's not like TNG's "The Inner Light" episode but its not atrocious either. It's not meant to be a space drama but a modern action film, it's unfair to judge it's writing by different standards.
IT'S HARD WHEN IT'S TAKING A SHIT ON A CHILDHOOD MEMORY!I But I suppose that is the problem, people dont like the fact that it is an action film now and are unwilling to suspend disbelief for two hours of decent entertainment.
The plot of the first and second movies were bad. Who was the common factor?You overestimate his ability to veto what the studios want. He already has signed a contract to direct the sequels. The blame for the plot can (and should) be put to the feet of lindelof more than abrams. Lindelof has quite the un-midas touch.
Pics or GTFOI confess I fap to my neighbor. She's such a hot MILF.
That good, nii-tan?
So so true!I confess that when it came down to it,
I had nothing meaningful to say;
Despite my endeavors.
I get what you mean here and you do speak some truth but duude try not to over-think on some of these points and just enjoy the god damn holiday.I confess I find Memorial Day to be one of the most hypocritical/ironic holidays ever and am somewhat repulsed by it. You'll have a holiday to celebrate the soldiers, but you won't help them out? I've seen plenty of homeless vets in Philly and NYC. Call me Ishmael, but I think the priority should be taking care of vets or at least, making sure they have a shelter, before making a holiday for them.
Hope you attend pending that you manage to pass. Grats!I confess that I really don't want to attend my graduation ceremony, if I do pass all my class. Only reason why I changed my mind was because of my mom, but if she can't come then there's really no point in going as I don't fancy waiting a while for my name to be called. Plus, I wore the graduation robe and hat and feel like a proper prat. -_- Though somehow, I didn't mind eighth grade and twelfth grade graduation. D:

Why would you slap her? Depending on your answer, I won't have a bad opinion about you although it's going to be hard to convince me.I confess that I slapped a girl for no reason at all way back in High School. But we're still close up to now, she forgave me.
So..she forgave you..did she slap you back? That's what I would have done..I confess that I slapped a girl for no reason at all way back in High School. But we're still close up to now, she forgave me.
Close is a bit relativeI confess that I slapped a girl for no reason at all way back in High School. But we're still close up to now, she forgave me.
...how close are you 2?No reason at all that's how terrible it was. I'm super guilty with what I didWhy would you slap her? Depending on your answer, I won't have a bad opinion about you although it's going to be hard to convince me.
I stay beside her while she cries. I'm also shock of what I did myself?! It's like a sudden burst of wanting to slap someone I don't knowSo..she forgave you..did she slap you back? That's what I would have done..

I call her "mommy" coz she's my mom in our batch's made-up family tree.Close is a bit relative...how close are you 2?
Yeah... I learned my lesson. Sorry to all the innocent girls! I'm guilty with what I did myself!Faust, be careful who you do that to... She may have forgiven you, but if you do that to the wrong girl, she may press charges, never forgive you, or hurt you back. Or her father or brother might even fuck you up. I'm sure you learned a lesson (you're not an idiot), but I thought it was important to say. If a man did that to me, I would get my revenge one way or another. And forgiving is not always the same as forgetting.

No reason at all that's how terrible it was. I'm super guilty with what I did
I stay beside her while she cries. I'm also shock of what I did myself?! It's like a sudden burst of wanting to slap someone I don't know![]()
They are currently changing the education system hereHighschool is 4 years here too.
/irrelevant information