Eh. This semester is already solidified for me, I just am going to spend this semester seriouslly debating which University I am going to Transfer to, I already have my list narrowed down to two.
That happens to me in every meeting we have (and we do like 3 per year or more)... shit hurts :/"dude, you were one of the smartest guys in the school, wtf are you doing in life?"


lol remind me of one of my cousin who travel a lot cuz his work. he told me sometimes he wake up he don't even know in what country he is. that's how he know when he's really tired xDEver have those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
I confess I'm having one of those mornings. I wake up, exhausted from my day of meetings, only to remember I had ANOTHER meeting this morning. An important one. Fuck my life.
Murder?problem solved with the bitch![]()
i always knew something was wrong with youMurder?


So basically, you cheated on your girlfriend?i always knew something was wrong with you
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha
to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance![]()
Can't you report her for being incompetent?You screwed someone you hated? People never cease to confuse me.
Can't sleep because I am so angry with Berkeley financial aid. The adviser sold me out. She basically neglected the fact that I already signed a housing contract to live in a ResHall single room for the full year and went over my head to attempt to compromise that contract. She has offered me a false choice to take 3 weeks in a Unit 3 quad with nothing else and a non-assured spring semester or get nothing for spring. That has got to be illegal. I already signed the fucking contract. She just doesn't want to admit that she made a mistake in allocating funds.
Apparently, some people think that ''fucking someone'' is a good way to get revenge lol. I'm even more confused than you to be honest.You screwed someone you hated? People never cease to confuse me.
Wow, always thought you as bit of an a-hole. But wow. I don't know the whole story for sure, and I try to think neutral, but this is still so low. So daamn low. So low that I needed to post and join the bash even when I really tried not to.i always knew something was wrong with you
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha
to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance![]()
So..... you took physical advantage of her, then you abused her emotionally, went as far as taking pride in the whole thing all the while cheating on a girl? Isn't this more in the sociopath department than in the asshole one?i always knew something was wrong with you
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha
to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance![]()