Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Eh. This semester is already solidified for me, I just am going to spend this semester seriouslly debating which University I am going to Transfer to, I already have my list narrowed down to two.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I met an old high school classmate last weekend.. The last time I saw this guy was 6 years ago.
He was one of the worst students in high school... He'll get his masters degree at the end of this year and start his phd next year
He asked me why I didn't graduate yet, what I was doing and how I was doing. When I told him everything I could see the mix of surprise/disappointment on his eyes.. and I felt a little ashamed
he was like.. "dude, you were one of the smartest guys in the school, wtf are you doing in life?"
seriously, I can't shake the feeling, I've been thinking about it the whole week
that's shitty
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
"dude, you were one of the smartest guys in the school, wtf are you doing in life?"
That happens to me in every meeting we have (and we do like 3 per year or more)... shit hurts :/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I got the grade for my first lab report in biology 2 and was a little disappointed. I asked my instructor for feedback, and he emailed me the graded file I submitted, saying it needed some major improvements, but was one of the best in the class.


......

I accidentally submitted my rough draft of the report. :oh

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

It didn't even have a fucking abstract.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Also, the articles I cited weren't even alphabetized.

And my analysis of the results was completely abridged.

Sometimes, I'm a complete. fucking. idiot. ;laskjdhgflakjsdhfglkadjh
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
problem solved with the bitch :hee

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Ever have those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I confess I'm having one of those mornings. I wake up, exhausted from my day of meetings, only to remember I had ANOTHER meeting this morning. An important one. Fuck my life.
lol remind me of one of my cousin who travel a lot cuz his work. he told me sometimes he wake up he don't even know in what country he is. that's how he know when he's really tired xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i always knew something was wrong with you :nah
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha

to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance :hee
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You screwed someone you hated? People never cease to confuse me.

Can't sleep because I am so angry with Berkeley financial aid. The adviser sold me out. She basically neglected the fact that I already signed a housing contract to live in a ResHall single room for the full year and went over my head to attempt to compromise that contract. She has offered me a false choice to take 3 weeks in a Unit 3 quad with nothing else and a non-assured spring semester or get nothing for spring. That has got to be illegal. I already signed the fucking contract. She just doesn't want to admit that she made a mistake in allocating funds.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what is an unit 3 quad?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
i always knew something was wrong with you :nah
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha

to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance :hee
So basically, you cheated on your girlfriend?

If you're gonna cheat on her freely, why not break up with her? <_<
You screwed someone you hated? People never cease to confuse me.

Can't sleep because I am so angry with Berkeley financial aid. The adviser sold me out. She basically neglected the fact that I already signed a housing contract to live in a ResHall single room for the full year and went over my head to attempt to compromise that contract. She has offered me a false choice to take 3 weeks in a Unit 3 quad with nothing else and a non-assured spring semester or get nothing for spring. That has got to be illegal. I already signed the fucking contract. She just doesn't want to admit that she made a mistake in allocating funds.
Can't you report her for being incompetent?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
You screwed someone you hated? People never cease to confuse me.
Apparently, some people think that ''fucking someone'' is a good way to get revenge lol. I'm even more confused than you to be honest.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
scav, scav... there's something wrong with you dude
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay, let's make this the "let's bash scav thread", we already have a couple of those but who cares.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I surely hope some guy comes around and fucks you hard too, Scav.

What kind of fucking asshole are you doing shit like that, I suspected the girl to be like this, and if you wanted to hurt her you could've also done that without getting intimate or sexual or whatever. What the fuck is wrong with you man?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
i always knew something was wrong with you :nah
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha

to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance :hee
Wow, always thought you as bit of an a-hole. But wow. I don't know the whole story for sure, and I try to think neutral, but this is still so low. So daamn low. So low that I needed to post and join the bash even when I really tried not to.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just trying to imagine possibly thinking of something like that hurts already. Cheating on your girlfriend in order to hurt a random chick. Really.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I thought that she was just getting on your nerves... and was it, no need to be a dick
you can be a dick with who was dick with you... as far as I know she was just teasing yo, cuz as you said yourself, you're the one that usually do the teasing

anyway.. last time I tried to be a dick I drank too much and embarassed myself... I fucked up the girl's day, but not as much as I would like to do if I was sober
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Please tell me that atleast that the deal with your gf is an open relationship, agreed by both parts?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
scav, how can you do that? I am disappointed in you.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
i always knew something was wrong with you :nah
f*cked her in a way she won't forget anytime soon then started being a total dick. Also bashed her hard, when i told her i knew u were a whore who just wanted some attention, she got so mad haha

to be honest been ages i didnt act like that with a chick, being rude and all. but gotta admit feel good to be an asshole once in a while specially with people like that. Also deleted her from my contact, good riddance :hee
So..... you took physical advantage of her, then you abused her emotionally, went as far as taking pride in the whole thing all the while cheating on a girl? Isn't this more in the sociopath department than in the asshole one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top