
ur vry poetic, nchn
what about a 360 during buttsecks?I confess I get annoyed whenever people say "360" when they mean opposite. Three-sixty is full circle, you go back to where you were. One-eighty is opposite. I forgot which forum I see this mistake made a lot, but it seems to be in Naruto section on this forum. So annoying.
All of which consist of an accompanying lab.
Another confession: Vocaloid songs >>>>> popular songs on the radio/Top 40 that are sung by actual humans.
I confess that I have never liked the Vocaloids. It's like nails on chalkboard to me. @_@;
Don't you expect this stuff or know about the crowd before you go?I confess I volunteered for the lowest IQ star party ever.
Usually I don't deal with adults telling me that "you shouldn't have a scope if you can't use it" (as I was positioning my 14" Dob on the moon without my finder scope, that rat bastard grabbed my scope from me, said that, positioned it, and ran off before I could call my family on his sorry ass).
Nor does my mom usually get told that my brother's scope is a "crotch scope".
Nor does my brother have his scope picked up and swung around by an adult who then claimed "I can't see anything!".
Nor does my dad get stuck in a chess game with a nitwit who took 20min to make a move.
This was the dumbest and most assholic set of people I have ever dealt with. We ended up taking down our stuff hours early because there were so many dickheads.
I've been going to this event for about 5 years now. I usually expect old farts and chewy burgers.Don't you expect this stuff or know about the crowd before you go?
I think most were dicks. There were a few poor families that were looking to steal stuff. There were only a couple of autistics as well from the church group that dropped by.It may not be that they are dickheads or stupid. I dunno, sometimes when you go to places that have very specialised interests like a star party, you may get people who have autism spectrum disorders or various other developmental disorders.
Or they could just be dicks.