Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You seem a little bit overly emotional lately. What happened to you? Is it the after summertime sadness? Or is it something you confessed here earlier and I should know about, cuz if so I'm sorry, not following this thread.
I seem overly emotional? I don't see what you're talking about. :nah

And I'm not sure if the after summertime sadness applies, next week it could be hotter than hell again for all I know. Plus, I like Autumn.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why ouch? I feel like that's enough for the moment.

It's not that great when you don't speak any French though, and look kinda not white- which you do. They have some issues with their dark skinned population, cuz poor and criminal. But as you are only a tourist foreigner not a local it might be different.

And I agree with you, that you get more out of it, if you concentrate on one city and for instance spend more time in Paris, than you'd tour through Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille, whatsoever. There's a hell lot to do and see in Paris, lot of sights, culture and all kinds of entertainment for body and soul.

I mean, I also have made some tours on which you like hop through cities, just so you can make a check on your personal list, like been there, but seriously, what can you see, do and experience in two days in a world city like that. Not much I would say.
Agreed. I'm actually more interested in seeing the history of Europe more than anything else.
I don't think so. I could go to library and use some of the computers there but that is extremely unpractical at least for my course, since we have a lot of classes that require spending hours and hours on computer. But anyway my laptop is working fine for now. I just can't play any games like League of Legends, since the graphic card that stopped working is the one my laptop uses for games. My laptop has 2! I am worried that i might have problems in the future, but lets hope not.
But this kinda sucks, cuz a bit more than one month ago, i spent considerable amount of money to fix it on some other problems.
Doesn't hurt to ask just in case though.
Is there a way you can get it diagnosed for free or cheap and make sure your laptop won't break down?
... do you even know why you're saying that, or are you saying it to say it? Or rather, emoting. :\
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
... do you even know why you're saying that, or are you saying it to say it? Or rather, emoting. :\
Isn't it obvious, I get your whole posts and all.

But just saying 'You'd rather visit Paris than France' is just.. :fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I would say I have two friends only at the moment.
Totally relate to that. I probably have one I'd say (other than my sisters and mom). I mean, I have people I like to talk with at work, you guys on the interwebs, and then a few other acquaintances as well.

And Milly, do you mean that you'd rather visit Paris ONLY than ALL of France? Because I think some people are worried that you don't know that Paris is in France. But if you really didn't realize that... THEN FUCK YOU FOR MAKING FUN OF ME THAT ONE TIME FOR SAYING CHICAGO IS IN WISCONSIN OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!

:cookiearf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Isn't it obvious, I get your whole posts and all.

But just saying 'You'd rather visit Paris than France' is just.. :fail
HOW?
Totally relate to that. I probably have one I'd say (other than my sisters and mom). I mean, I have people I like to talk with at work, you guys on the interwebs, and then a few other acquaintances as well.

And Milly, do you mean that you'd rather visit Paris ONLY than ALL of France? Because I think some people are worried that you don't know that Paris is in France. But if you really didn't realize that... THEN FUCK YOU FOR MAKING FUN OF ME THAT ONE TIME FOR SAYING CHICAGO IS IN WISCONSIN OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!

:cookiearf
Lulz. But I meant I'd rather visit one city in France, which is Paris, than every city in France. I even said or implied I knew Paris was in France....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Totally relate to that. I probably have one I'd say (other than my sisters and mom). I mean, I have people I like to talk with at work, you guys on the interwebs, and then a few other acquaintances as well.
:cookiearf
Do I count as acquaintances or Interwebs or both? :arf


Also I'd say I have quite a bit of friends but Tensions seem to be on the rise between numerous "friends" because... I just dont have the time for everyone.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I confess that as I'm watching Arrow: The Series, I also can't resist to look up its TvTropes page. That, and my country is a year behind the series. So, as I watch the series while looking up its tropes page, I'm spoiling myself (I try to avoid the marked spoilers, though) even though I know better.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think I have something around a dozen of friends, like really good friends that knows almost every shit I go through.

And I confess that I'm in a really strange place right now, sentimentally speaking. There are a couple of really nice girls I'm talking to.. but I'm not feeling anything
they're pretty and nice and that's all
the strange thing about it is that I'm not even feeling some kind of empathy toward them.. it's kind had to explain. It's like I'm empty inside(not that dramatic or serious, but something in that direction).
In the last 3 years or so I've been always feeling something towards someone, be it a crush, a friend or some girl that I was going out with. Now there's nothing
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Do you want to have sex with them?

If yes, then you are feeling something.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm always up for some sexy time... but in this case I'm more like it would be good to have sex with them if they wanted, but I'm not eager to pursuit it
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm pissed off at the swollen right nostril area thing. Hurts when I touch it. -_-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You southern people and your passion for emotions. What I think you are feeling, is what most people are feeling towards each other- indifference. They are there, but just as well they might not be there, it doesn't really matter. Just in your case, and what surprised you this time is, they are pretty. That's super funny though to freak out about the fact that you are feeling indifference towards pretty girls. Brazilian problems... :rolleyes:

You are just growing up. Or you are secretly in love or somehow emotionally attached to someone else, that makes you forget about all the other pretty things out there. But no, srsly, I just think you mature.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I was strangely attracted to this weird person on the train today.

I sicken myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top