Try to watch modern movies that was set in that time.I confess I find it very hard to picture the past in color. like, pre-60s. I guess it's because of movies. :\
Try to watch modern movies that was set in that time.I confess I find it very hard to picture the past in color. like, pre-60s. I guess it's because of movies. :\

Watch History, Discovery Channel, National Geographic for that.Funnily, I also imagine Medieval Ages in paint/painted glass.![]()
That sentence makes no sense. Yeah, you might have been thinking about how little it affected you, but meanwhile, you were still thinking about his death. You lied in bed all day. Would you have rather been torn up by it, sobbing uncontrollably?
I've had the same issue before myself, and question my reactions as well (death of family members, mom's illness). I asked out curiosity, quite frankly. Sometimes it's nice to cry and release everything you bottle up. But if you don't, it doesn't mean you need to be borderline-neurotic over it either.From someone who's mostly slightly narcissistic and apathetic and hates the fact I can't care nor show emotions "appropriate" to more extreme emotional situations - yes.
You've already gained so much more for shooting high, but I'm certain the ultimate outcome will harbor much more payoff than you'll be able to measure with this instance. I've had similar experiences in the past (and the outcome is yet determined), but I presume it is bright... Or at least worth it.So this past weekend (September 28th) I went to a Magic tournament where I ended up tying for Forth but because of Tiebreakers I actually finished 10th. I am actually getting ready for another one coming up soon in Dallas that I am working on and I am hoping to repeat that performance, because losing 450$ to tie breakers really sucks. Plus the fact that my Deck List got posted on the Internet and I've been getting Facebook Messages all week about my deck.
AFFIRMATIVE, BUT WHY WOULD YOU WASTE ETHANOL ON THAT.... NO MA'AM. NO.Ethanol will make the sharpie wipe off also. That's why I'm really careful not to get it anywhere.
It's ok...Science-related: I was sterilizing a spreader to spread bacteria on a plate and the bunsen burner was too close to the ethanol and it lit on fire... and also broke the bowl I had it in. I think was pyrex too.
I couldn't tell the truth to my boss.![]()
We all set some shit on fire once in our career. Whether is be some replaceable glassware, or the arm hairs on our lab partner's arm. Maybe even six times. But why couldn't you tell the truth? D:It's ok...We all set some shit on fire once in our career. Whether arm hairs on our lab partner's arm. Maybe even six times.

They'd have to be a masochist obviously, right?Most of the time I'm totally fine, but then there are the times that I wish I could find that one person... That one person who would play through the Star Trek video game with me ALL the way through.

I feel the same, but mostly with driving and traveling. Someone willing to brave the unknown and long walks to anywhere, mainly because of wrong direction or getting lost. While having fun on the way. Then I remember that I wouldn't have as much freedom, and that makes me wonder. Hard to choose between freedom and not wanting to be alone at times.Most of the time I'm totally fine, but then there are the times that I wish I could find that one person... That one person who would play through the Star Trek video game with me ALL the way through.

It's hard to be a good student huh?I confess that while my classmates are complaining that they'd rather be partying with everyone else in the dorm instead of working on project proposals in the library, I'm staying in the library working because I have learned that I hate late-night dorm parties. Last weekend I came back to see classmates walking around topless and dancing to loud music. The screaming and music kept me awake in my room for two hours as I had to refrain from destroying the speakers they were using.![]()
More like I get very vindictive if anyone gets between me and a good night's rest.It's hard to be a good student huh?
...after staying in the library.More like I get very vindictive if anyone gets between me and a good night's rest.
Care to cite a bit more details on this?More like I get very vindictive if anyone gets between me and a good night's rest.

You can use earplugs.I confess that while my classmates are complaining that they'd rather be partying with everyone else in the dorm instead of working on project proposals in the library, I'm staying in the library working because I have learned that I hate late-night dorm parties. Last weekend I came back to see classmates walking around topless and dancing to loud music. The screaming and music kept me awake in my room for two hours as I had to refrain from destroying the speakers they were using.![]()

I'm more curious about the party.Care to cite a bit more details on this?
I'm a little curious after reading that![]()
