Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Charles is so thirsty, even water can't quench.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that the term "thirsty" is so overused it's annoying...someone please help me
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I agree. D:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
and here i thought i had a dirty mind. i'm an angel compared to you guys
Well this wasn't a dirty topic....

...well...unless...Naomi completely stopped tending to her flora...


:s


Okay, I'm out too :bye

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Stop barfing on your keyboard when you type, Charlie
I always imagine him, rolling his face on the keyboard :D

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

So I confess that life is awesome, and if I could finish my uni soon, I would be the happiest person on the planet...



...apart from being the coolest:hip
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
ancy is -presumably:p- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here.
QFT. :lmao

I confess this conversation reminded me of the movie in which a girl had teeth down there which was creepy. :iik
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I jist felt a slight pain for the guy who had the teeth of the girl down there, which was creepy.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Hmmmm well.... I must also confess....I have never seen an owner walk his cat until today. Just seen this lol.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Stop barfing on your keyboard when you type, Charlie
The women were saying all the right stuff in all the right places (maybe wrong) but yeahhhhhhh Im going down!
I confess no matter what angle one looks, im innocent this time!

:hurr

Charles is so thirsty, even water can't quench.
I confess my drive gets high sometimes.....didn't know you cared so much but thnx!!
:

I confess that the term "thirsty" is so overused it's annoying...someone please help me
Well.....
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, I seem to remember you and your dad talking somewhat.

Rather, him bossing you around, but that's better than nothing.



I confess I'm pissed that there are people who are scamming others looking for work. Bullfucking shit.
sadly its easier to rip people off than it is to earn a living
i confess to being 31 and having a job since i was 15

i have been working since before i was an adult, i cant stand people who would rather rip people off than work
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I've talked to her on IRC before. She confirmed she is in fact not a girl. Weird people, I tell you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can confirm, in fact she is guh-rehl <3!
(although she does have periods whence her voice sounds kind of funny to strange...)




:p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, Charles has become an all-time perv but I love him just the same...as a brother.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I have a no shave november beard. Not sure if I should keep it...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What kind of question is that? :cookiestare
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nono

Sounded like a request. :x3
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top