Charles is so thirsty, even water can't quench.
Well this wasn't a dirty topic....and here i thought i had a dirty mind. i'm an angel compared to you guys


I always imagine him, rolling his face on the keyboardStop barfing on your keyboard when you type, Charlie


QFT.ancy is -presumably- a girl which means she can say that with the luxury of not turning into a creepy internet guy. We gotta make due with what we got here.


The women were saying all the right stuff in all the right places (maybe wrong) but yeahhhhhhh Im going down!Stop barfing on your keyboard when you type, Charlie

I confess my drive gets high sometimes.....didn't know you cared so much but thnx!!Charles is so thirsty, even water can't quench.
Well.....I confess that the term "thirsty" is so overused it's annoying...someone please help me
sadly its easier to rip people off than it is to earn a livingHey, I seem to remember you and your dad talking somewhat.
Rather, him bossing you around, but that's better than nothing.
I confess I'm pissed that there are people who are scamming others looking for work. Bullfucking shit.

I know that feel.Presumably a girl? PRESUMABLY????
![]()

Well, its the internet.... its not like we can checkPresumably a girl? PRESUMABLY????
![]()


Same...I confess I have a no shave november beard. Not sure if I should keep it...

I confess I have a no shave november beard. Not sure if I should keep it...
As along as it's trimmed - I don't see much of an issue.Same...
No-Shave-December![]()

You wanna check???Well, its the internet.... its not like we can check![]()



