Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Mangang

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
624
Reaction score
40
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have a confession that I am diverting my mind from manga and anime and trying to focus on finding a job
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a confession that I am diverting my mind from manga and anime and trying to focus on finding a job
That is a good diversion; I wish you good luck in your search!
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I have a confession that I am diverting my mind from manga and anime and trying to focus on finding a job
Well, good luck
 

Mangang

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
624
Reaction score
40
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thnx people
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
let us know how it goes man
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Lost the girl.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I want my bad temper back and want to be an asshole again just because of the drivers.

I also confess that I'm pissed at the world. People who offer to help but don't do jackshit, companies that won't hire you just because you lack experience, and hiring managers who are unprofessional. Jeez.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lost the girl.
NOOOO D: Say it ain't so! What happened? :( You don't have to reply if it's too personal. I'm sorry it didn't work.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I was put in a situation where I had to choose my sister or the girl. Chose my sister. I know I say it all the time : I would do anything for my sisters, and it's true. But I really wish that I didn't have to do that. I did the right thing, but it wasn't fucking easy.

This is fine I guess. Girlfriends are expensive.

Who am I kidding? :emocat You guys wanna know a real confession? I masturbated last night and fucking cried afterward because I wished I was with her. Fucking pathetic. Fuck dating and fuck feelings. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk errthang. Life was a lot easier when I thought she was straight and couldn't care less about me.

:cookiehand

Have a nice day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry to hear Naomi - but I hope you cheer up soon and go back to your normal crazy mo-fn, fun & cheerful ways. When one door closes an other one opens.

:comfort
:hug

PS - liking your post kind of felt creepy to weird, but it was meant in a comforting way.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was put in a situation where I had to choose my sister or the girl. Chose my sister. I know I say it all the time : I would do anything for my sisters, and it's true. But I really wish that I didn't have to do that. I did the right thing, but it wasn't fucking easy.

This is fine I guess. Girlfriends are expensive.

Who am I kidding? :emocat You guys wanna know a real confession? I masturbated last night and fucking cried afterward because I wished I was with her. Fucking pathetic. Fuck dating and fuck feelings. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk errthang. Life was a lot easier when I thought she was straight and couldn't care less about me.

:cookiehand

Have a nice day.
Why do you have to choose? why not have both?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was put in a situation where I had to choose my sister or the girl. Chose my sister. I know I say it all the time : I would do anything for my sisters, and it's true. But I really wish that I didn't have to do that. I did the right thing, but it wasn't fucking easy.

This is fine I guess. Girlfriends are expensive.

Who am I kidding? :emocat You guys wanna know a real confession? I masturbated last night and fucking cried afterward because I wished I was with her. Fucking pathetic. Fuck dating and fuck feelings. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk errthang. Life was a lot easier when I thought she was straight and couldn't care less about me.

:cookiehand

Have a nice day.
heh only family or those that can make sacrifices for you are irreplaceable so don't fool yourself thinking it was a hard choice. gf or bf you can always find another and a better one, its not like she saved your life or anything like that, they just come and go like the bus. that been said didn't know you were lesbian xD and lol at the masturbating then crying part :epicfacepalm
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FFS. I'm irritated on your behalf Naomi. I can't believe anyone would be that selfish to make you chose them or romantic happiness.

I mean i'm glad you love your sisters but g'damn. Last time that happened my parents made it sound like i should chose my out of race gf or them (My parents don't take well to mixed lines in dating) and i stood my ground and was hard headed towards them for the better part of like 2 years.

Now i eventually broke up with the girl as most relationships did but a part of me came to respect them a bit less for their out rage which i found childish. It;s gotten to the point where my parents feel 'unwelcome' in my dating life because they have a reason to disapprove of anyone and everyone (race, religion, social circle) my parents were raised with metaphorical sticks deep in their asses.

It sucks but family bro. What you gonna do. I feel your pain, which is why i'm slightly angry because i recall having to deal with my families random bs.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Naomi is bisexual, if I recall.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry to hear Naomi - but I hope you cheer up soon and go back to your normal crazy mo-fn, fun & cheerful ways. When one door closes an other one opens.

:comfort
:hug

PS - liking your post kind of felt creepy to weird, but it was meant in a comforting way.
It's ok, Charlie, I know what you meant. And thanks, I'm sure I will be. Humor is the best way to deal with things sometimes, and it's always my go-to defense mechanism.

Why do you have to choose? why not have both?
*bitter laughter*

heh only family or those that can make sacrifices for you are irreplaceable so don't fool yourself thinking it was a hard choice. gf or bf you can always find another and a better one, its not like she saved your life or anything like that, they just come and go like the bus. that been said didn't know you were lesbian xD and lol at the masturbating then crying part :epicfacepalm
I didn't say that it was a difficult choice, I knew what the choice was long before I ever knew that I had to make it.

That doesn't mean it was easy to carry out and that it had fun aftermath.

She wasn't just some girl. I have a lot of emotional scars and baggage, so it's arduous for me to find someone I trust enough to open up to like I did to her.

But I know where you're coming from. And you're right in the end I guess.

FFS. I'm irritated on your behalf Naomi. I can't believe anyone would be that selfish to make you chose them or romantic happiness.

I mean i'm glad you love your sisters but g'damn. Last time that happened my parents made it sound like i should chose my out of race gf or them (My parents don't take well to mixed lines in dating) and i stood my ground and was hard headed towards them for the better part of like 2 years.

Now i eventually broke up with the girl as most relationships did but a part of me came to respect them a bit less for their out rage which i found childish. It;s gotten to the point where my parents feel 'unwelcome' in my dating life because they have a reason to disapprove of anyone and everyone (race, religion, social circle) my parents were raised with metaphorical sticks deep in their asses.

It sucks but family bro. What you gonna do. I feel your pain, which is why i'm slightly angry because i recall having to deal with my families random bs.
I'm sorry that you can relate to my situation, it's a shitty feeling being caught in between people you love like that. We will still be friends, of course, but things aren't going to be the same. I'm going to have to be even more guarded around her than before, and I was really looking forward to demolishing some walls.

I hope one day your parents will learn to accept and love the ones you choose to accept and love.

Naomi is bisexual, if I recall.
You would be correct.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Still don't get why it's one or the other.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Long story short : my sister was not cool with it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pretty unfair of her....
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that her reaching to you dating in general... or you dating women in general?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Is that her reaching to you dating in general... or you dating women in general?
The girl was her friend first. Us dating could seriously screw up our social circle. She was jealous. These were all her reasons (or at least the ones I was aware of), and I think they are all valid reasons. She even said to me at one point, "I really just wish you would have turned her down right off the bat. Things could have stayed the same."

Hindsight. I probably should have lied and said this girl's feelings for me were not reciprocated.Because I had a feeling that this would be a train wreck from the start (although I get that feeling about every potential relationship I have, soooo). But I got caught up in the moment of having feelings for someone for such a long time... And thinking I could never have her because she was straight or uninterested or whatever. And in that insane moment of finding out that you might have a chance at love or a relationship, I told her the truth, or at least a shadow of it.

I actually don't think my sister knows how much I like her. I don't think anyone does. I'm an extremely private person when it comes to my feelings and emotions (except for here, where it's somewhat anonymous).

Ugh. It's just like I feel kind of desperate for her since she was in reach and I hate to feel or be seen as desperate. So it's a just been a terrible mix of fears and emotions for me this past week. I'm pretty good at turning my emotions off when I need to, but haven't been able to do that. Trusting someone is something I almost never do, and I felt like I could trust this girl and that we understood each other on a level that is difficult to find, especially when you're not looking for it.

And now we have to go back to being just friends. Time to test my dissociation skills for real thooooo.

This makes no sense. I don't know how to translate what I'm thinking into words.

@~@
 
Top