Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
... You don't know the sister well enough (read: at all) to decide/guess that?

For all you know she doesn't care about that stuff lel

No real reason to go on about it either now that we kinda came to the consensus of 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there' - anything else would be based on baseless assumptions really
...Do I need to know her sister for making guesses ? lol
Well if I were naomi's sister,I wouldn't want that too tbh(sorry naomi :sweatbunny),it is really complicated and risky for a close friend group,I lived that kind of problems so much during high school,my friend started to date with another close friend of mine and they broke up,their close friends in the group also broke up...I was neutral...I really stuck right middle of them...

I said that I believe that way because I saw few examples like that before.Her sis is okey with gay younger sister but not with bi sister ? It doesn't makes sense imo so I believe it is about circle.
Ah yes I agree with 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there',I wanted to say my thoughts about the situation so I did...
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn this machi-tan be one wise person :hurr
Ah Gryson, you have a fine eye. Clearly the most astute young man of the thread, if i could give you an award ... you'd have one whole award. :hurr


...Do I need to know her sister for making guesses ? lol
Well if I were naomi's sister,I wouldn't want that too tbh(sorry naomi :sweatbunny),it is really complicated and risky for a close friend group,I lived that kind of problems so much during high school,my friend started to date with another close friend of mine and they broke up,their close friends in the group also broke up...I was neutral...I really stuck right middle of them...

I said that I believe that way because I saw few examples like that before.Her sis is okey with gay younger sister but not with bi sister ? It doesn't makes sense imo so I believe it is about circle.
Ah yes I agree with 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there',I wanted to say my thoughts about the situation so I did...
And the wisedom grows.

Honestly 9/10 issue needs to be solved via communication.

And if that fails... .... .... kill ... her opinion with a declaration of independence and be her sister while being a great GF. Show her that it can be done.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hurr

Ladylola, your wisdom knows no bounds. That was clearly what i was referring to. Lets all have a dance party.

... side note... the heck is with that air humping dance she is forcing herself to do during the video? Watching her dance literally is hurting my soul..

EDIT:// Good god, it gets worse, tfw the producers/DJs who do nothing but sit around, dance better than the performer who is supposed to have experience with that sort of thing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
... side note... the heck is with that air humping dance she is forcing herself to do during the video? Watching her dance literally is hurting my soul..
That's a Major Lazer thing

(probably NSFW)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Some of those antics look like they'd hurt :faint but rofl at the video
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
:hurr

Ladylola, your wisdom knows no bounds. That was clearly what i was referring to. Lets all have a dance party.

... side note... the heck is with that air humping dance she is forcing herself to do during the video? Watching her dance literally is hurting my soul..

EDIT:// Good god, it gets worse, tfw the producers/DJs who do nothing but sit around, dance better than the performer who is supposed to have experience with that sort of thing.
It reinforces the idea that white people don't know how to dance.:D

However that's not true if we go by this.

Drake dancing is just sad to watch. :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It reinforces the idea that white people don't know how to dance.:D

However that's not true if we go by this.

Drake dancing is just sad to watch. :(

Well... He's half white... so him dancing like a rich old white guy fits.

.... Actually he dances more like that proud drunk uncle at his niece's prom.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Yes but he's also half black. :wonder

Anyway this doesn't have much to do with the confessional thread.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I confess that I'm starting to lose hope to find work in my field.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yes but he's also half black. :wonder

Anyway this doesn't have much to do with the confessional thread.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I confess that I'm starting to lose hope to find work in my field.
what is your field ? and :hug
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
What do you want to do ?
Well my specialty was interior design. I know it's pretty artsy.

This year I decided to try to find a job related to that field, but it's been a year and nothing.

So starting from next year I'll prolly change carriers, but I don't know what I should do. The only jobs that are available are the ones in call centers ugh.
 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well my specialty was interior design.
:wtf

I don't know about the job openings in this field... But try finding something else than... call centers. I understand your reluctance. :sweatbunny

Maybe a careers adviser could help you finding something... To be really honest, I'm in the same situation as you so it's hard for me to suggest you something. :XD But I always have the hope to find something good, even if it's not the job of my dreams. I know what I don't want to do, it's a start, I guess... (I'm sorry to be so useless :XD)
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
:wtf

I don't know about the job openings in this field... But try finding something else than... call centers. I understand your reluctance. :sweatbunny

Maybe a careers adviser could help you finding something... To be really honest, I'm in the same situation as you so it's hard for me to suggest you something. :XD But I always have the hope to find something good, even if it's not the job of my dreams. I know what I don't want to do, it's a start, I guess... (I'm sorry to be so useless :XD)
No not at all. Just talking about it helps.:)
Well I'm well aware that finding a paid job in this field is pretty hard, especially because of the economic crisis, but still. I didn't expect it to be this hard.
In terms of job openings there's very few interior designer jobs, something that every interior designer should aim for. Instead there are other jobs like working in a showroom, but it has very little to do with interior design. It's more about sales than design.

But it's still necessary to know about it I guess. And even those are pretty rare again because of the crisis.
My final goal would be to be my own boss, but I need some experience first.
In the end I really need to find a job, so I can pay my bills too, and so I can buy a new laptop since this one is about to die.And I do a lot of interior design related work on it. So I don't think I'll have the luxury to wait till I find my dream job, or anything close.

What about you, what's your dream job?
 
Last edited:

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well, I don't have the time to find the job of my dreams as well. :smile-big Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.

I think the better it's to find a casual job and use this time to find an idea of a new course choice and make savings. The most important is to take your time, which is not easy to do when everybody is telling you to hurry up because at your age, it's time to have a job and a family life... :oh

I wanted to work in a library but I gave up a long time ago, I didn't even do my studies in this field. :XD But now, I regret...

Good luck, we will both need it. :) Don't lose hope.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Well, I don't have the time to find the job of my dreams as well. :smile-big Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.

I think the better it's to find a casual job and use this time to find an idea of a new course choice and make savings. The most important is to take your time, which is not easy to do when everybody is telling you to hurry up because at your age, it's time to have a job and a family life... :oh

I wanted to work in a library but I gave up a long time ago, I didn't even do my studies in this field. :XD But now, I regret...

Good luck, we will both need it. :) Don't lose hope.
Thanks :hug

Working in a library is also cool. I think you just have to like books. :)

Yeah I'm trying to find anything else other than call centers, something casual is interesting, especially if it's part time. That would allow me to do other things on the side.

Thanks and hang in there too. :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So girls, seems we're all in the same boat, so let's party !! :arf



---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Well, I don't have the time to find the job of my dreams as well. :smile-big Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.

I think the better it's to find a casual job and use this time to find an idea of a new course choice and make savings. The most important is to take your time, which is not easy to do when everybody is telling you to hurry up because at your age, it's time to have a job and a family life... :oh

I wanted to work in a library but I gave up a long time ago, I didn't even do my studies in this field. :XD But now, I regret...


Good luck, we will both need it. :) Don't lose hope.
Don't know about your qualifications and your professionnal background, actually I did work a short time in a library as a part time assistant librarian, at university when I was taking my Master degree, yes it was awesome (even if I used to work less than 10 hrs/week). Yes, you definitely need a degree or a to take a competitive exam (concours administratif) in librarianship/ library science. But depending on your position you may be eligible for Cae/Cui in librarian field (contrat d'insertion) like this : agent de bibliothèque 1 or Agent de bibliothèque 2

Hope it helps, fingers crossed :)


Lola-chaaan, would have loved to be an interior designer, that's so great. It's decided, you'll be my home designer when I'm rich !! :zomg wish you all the best :^_^
 
Top