- Joined
- Oct 3, 2014
- Messages
- 840
- Reaction score
- 268
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We do it because we care. Life is hard. Sometimes we all need someone to lean on.

...Do I need to know her sister for making guesses ? lol... You don't know the sister well enough (read: at all) to decide/guess that?
For all you know she doesn't care about that stuff lel
No real reason to go on about it either now that we kinda came to the consensus of 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there' - anything else would be based on baseless assumptions really
),it is really complicated and risky for a close friend group,I lived that kind of problems so much during high school,my friend started to date with another close friend of mine and they broke up,their close friends in the group also broke up...I was neutral...I really stuck right middle of them...
Ah Gryson, you have a fine eye. Clearly the most astute young man of the thread, if i could give you an award ... you'd have one whole award.Damn this machi-tan be one wise person![]()

And the wisedom grows....Do I need to know her sister for making guesses ? lol
Well if I were naomi's sister,I wouldn't want that too tbh(sorry naomi),it is really complicated and risky for a close friend group,I lived that kind of problems so much during high school,my friend started to date with another close friend of mine and they broke up,their close friends in the group also broke up...I was neutral...I really stuck right middle of them...
I said that I believe that way because I saw few examples like that before.Her sis is okey with gay younger sister but not with bi sister ? It doesn't makes sense imo so I believe it is about circle.
Ah yes I agree with 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there',I wanted to say my thoughts about the situation so I did...
![]()
We do it because we care. Life is hard. Sometimes we all need someone to lean on.


That's a Major Lazer thing... side note... the heck is with that air humping dance she is forcing herself to do during the video? Watching her dance literally is hurting my soul..
but rofl at the videoIt reinforces the idea that white people don't know how to dance.
Ladylola, your wisdom knows no bounds. That was clearly what i was referring to. Lets all have a dance party.
... side note... the heck is with that air humping dance she is forcing herself to do during the video? Watching her dance literally is hurting my soul..
EDIT:// Good god, it gets worse, tfw the producers/DJs who do nothing but sit around, dance better than the performer who is supposed to have experience with that sort of thing.


It reinforces the idea that white people don't know how to dance.
However that's not true if we go by this.
Drake dancing is just sad to watch.![]()

what is your field ? andYes but he's also half black.
Anyway this doesn't have much to do with the confessional thread.
---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------
I confess that I'm starting to lose hope to find work in my field.

What do you want to do ?I confess that I'm starting to lose hope to find work in my field.
Well my specialty was interior design. I know it's pretty artsy.What do you want to do ?
Well my specialty was interior design.

But I always have the hope to find something good, even if it's not the job of my dreams. I know what I don't want to do, it's a start, I guess... (I'm sorry to be so useless
)No not at all. Just talking about it helps.
I don't know about the job openings in this field... But try finding something else than... call centers. I understand your reluctance.![]()
Maybe a careers adviser could help you finding something... To be really honest, I'm in the same situation as you so it's hard for me to suggest you something.But I always have the hope to find something good, even if it's not the job of my dreams. I know what I don't want to do, it's a start, I guess... (I'm sorry to be so useless
)

Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.
But now, I regret...
Don't lose hope.ThanksWell, I don't have the time to find the job of my dreams as well.Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.
I think the better it's to find a casual job and use this time to find an idea of a new course choice and make savings. The most important is to take your time, which is not easy to do when everybody is telling you to hurry up because at your age, it's time to have a job and a family life...
I wanted to work in a library but I gave up a long time ago, I didn't even do my studies in this field.But now, I regret...
Good luck, we will both need it.Don't lose hope.




Don't know about your qualifications and your professionnal background, actually I did work a short time in a library as a part time assistant librarian, at university when I was taking my Master degree, yes it was awesome (even if I used to work less than 10 hrs/week). Yes, you definitely need a degree or a to take a competitive exam (concours administratif) in librarianship/ library science. But depending on your position you may be eligible for Cae/Cui in librarian field (contrat d'insertion) like this : agent de bibliothèque 1 or Agent de bibliothèque 2Well, I don't have the time to find the job of my dreams as well.Well, if you don't want to be a saleswoman, don't force yourself. We're not all fitted for this kind of job.
I think the better it's to find a casual job and use this time to find an idea of a new course choice and make savings. The most important is to take your time, which is not easy to do when everybody is telling you to hurry up because at your age, it's time to have a job and a family life...
I wanted to work in a library but I gave up a long time ago, I didn't even do my studies in this field.But now, I regret...
Good luck, we will both need it.Don't lose hope.

wish you all the best 