Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I want to post in the fan forum for a month with only smiley, gifs and videos to any and all replies.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess, some of my colleagues think I sleep with my boss :rofl
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I need chocolates<_>
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I want to delete my last confession
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not a girl haha. Just some people on this forum.
Ah - sorry to hear man. Hopefully they will see your side of things eventually. :nod
You can always invite them to a skype call - and talk things out?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I want to confess that I've been thinking on a new scheme lately for bordems sake only. :nod

And this would be to change my name to:

LongestNameEverOnMangaHelpers.com

Now I fear there might be a character limit here.


:feelsbadman.
But regardless, you can all call me by this new name. :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess that....
I'm a lot better dancer than I initially thought :hurr
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I see buttons, I just push 'em to see what they do. If something went wrong I'd just blame it on you
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys, this is just purely my own thinking confession but Imthinking of putting a word to the upper staff to promote @Brandish and @Battou to the global level.

Feel free to like this post if you agree with me. :x3

These two guys are great, fantastic and helpful peeps.
 
Last edited:
Top