Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
What's going on?
Nothing too serious lol just feels like I've been losing arguments between them lately. I asked my friend who told me just to apologize to women even when you're right, I didn't agree with that but it's true. Sucks though how it can go sometimes though
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems like you already have your answer xDD.
Good luck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm thinking of leaving MH for good after I'm done with the POT fan league and the interview game.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm thinking of leaving MH for good after I'm done with the POT fan league and the interview game.
It's cause Gary didn't add your smiley right and Greg always crackalatin on your vision of sexbots?

Yeah....those guys are butt wipes man. (I saw it coming)
Don't let it get you down man.
Remember da Empire always strikes back!

Don't leave man.

:comfort
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If @Philia leaves cha will leave as support!
:nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm following AI on instagram, and sometimes I actually catch myself thinking - bitch, instead of going with your friends for burgers you could have been chatting with us, why you why did you leave us so selfishly :worrybunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I'm following AI on instagram, and sometimes I actually catch myself thinking - bitch, instead of going with your friends for burgers you could have been chatting with us, why you why did you leave us so selfishly :worrybunny
Er we are a forgotten group to him nao.
Chaxit?

Fine as long as Chu remains
You better not go any fukan where....or else:-_-
How could I leave my support character #3?
:feelsbadman
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
On that note, I confess I have some friends on Facebook which I know are from MH (who aren't active here anymore), but can't place what all of their usernames were..

AI is Jose right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
On that note, I confess I have some friends on Facebook which I know are from MH (who aren't active here anymore), but can't place what all of their usernames were..

AI is Jose right?
Right. Feel the same.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I've been lowkey feeling down lately but final exams are over, my summer class doesn't start until like first week of June, and my vacation is on the come up so hopefully the summer brings good vibes that I really need
 
Top