Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mind over matter Mr Dough.
Focus on that upcoming v Kay.

:nod
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I want to confess something I can't confess, but I need to confess to someone who would truly understand , or even try to understand what I want to confess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I believed my bond with @Atom was unbreakable, but looks like I was wrong:feelsbadman
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I confess I want to confess something I can't confess, but I need to confess to someone who would truly understand , or even try to understand what I want to confess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I confess I believed my bond with @Atom was unbreakable, but looks like I was wrong:feelsbadman
What
The
Hell

I was joking dude O_o
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
don't tell me you're also leaving.. @Darky :feelsbadman:emocat

first rawhr..then ProGoddess.. then philia.. :emocat and some others in between. also, destiny-chan can't be that active anymore. :coffeeshock
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess I want to confess something I can't confess, but I need to confess to someone who would truly understand , or even try to understand what I want to confess
I confess that, unfortunately, I am not the person anyone should ever confess anything to.

I am entirely unsympathetic, don't care about anyone else's problems, and consider most people's secrets to be much less interesting/shocking than the person who holds them feels they should be.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
You can confess to me @Darky

I can't say for sure that I'll be able to help. but as nice as I am :kappa I did some pretty terrible things in the past. :sarc
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You can confess to me @Darky

I can't say for sure that I'll be able to help. but as nice as I am :kappa I did some pretty terrible things in the past. :sarc
I've done nothing terrible (well, I guess), but you could say I'm terrible:errr
Though if you feel ready tell me:vin
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I need someone who could understand the pain of losing in mere seconds weeks of works...:feelsbadman
@Arturia
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
I confess I need someone who could understand the pain of losing in mere seconds weeks of works...:feelsbadman
@Arturia
i feel your pain :(

just got keep getting back at it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm more pissed than upset that my friend passed away from cancer, mainly because he was a newlywed but couldn't even have a month to enjoy the married life before cancer hit him.

Fuck cancer.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I'm more pissed than upset that my friend passed away from cancer, mainly because he was a newlywed but couldn't even have a month to enjoy the married life before cancer hit him.

Fuck cancer.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Milly. :hug My heart goes out to his widow. I have the word CANCER.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I miss you being more active, Hermann. It's too bad you feel that way. Too much games talk?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I miss you being more active, Hermann. It's too bad you feel that way. Too much games talk?
aw, you.

I don't think it's just that. It feels like I missed out so much of what's been going on in everyone's lives that it's become increasingly harder to reconnect.
 
Top