Mind over matter Mr Dough.
Focus on that upcoming v Kay.

Focus on that upcoming v Kay.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WhatI confess I want to confess something I can't confess, but I need to confess to someone who would truly understand , or even try to understand what I want to confess
I confess I believed my bond with @Atom was unbreakable, but looks like I was wrong--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
I confess that, unfortunately, I am not the person anyone should ever confess anything to.I confess I want to confess something I can't confess, but I need to confess to someone who would truly understand , or even try to understand what I want to confess
I've done nothing terrible (well, I guess), but you could say I'm terribleYou can confess to me @Darky
I can't say for sure that I'll be able to help. but as nice as I amI did some pretty terrible things in the past.
![]()


tell meI've done nothing terrible (well, I guess), but you could say I'm terrible
Though if you feel ready tell me![]()


i feel your painI confess I need someone who could understand the pain of losing in mere seconds weeks of works...
@Arturia

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Milly.I confess I'm more pissed than upset that my friend passed away from cancer, mainly because he was a newlywed but couldn't even have a month to enjoy the married life before cancer hit him.
Fuck cancer.
My heart goes out to his widow. I have the word CANCER.
Scared the living shit out of me, mateHate. Sorry for the confusion.
aw, you.I confess I miss you being more active, Hermann. It's too bad you feel that way. Too much games talk?