Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it. :bored
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it. :bored
I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.
What you think of Kaiten then?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Milly, you're getting up there too, you know?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Milly, you're getting up there too, you know?
Shota-kun's almost old enough to vote now, yes? How time flies. I still remember the days when he was eating Mexican grilled cheese and asking if homeless people were having a circle jerk.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Milly, you're getting up there too, you know?
Nope. I'm conditioning my body to prevent aging and freezing my facial structures so I look old enough to not need an ID, but young enough to look youthful. It's all part of an elaborate, complex plan.

Plus, you guys say that I'm mentally like a kid, so win-win.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL..thank god..I have about five years to go. I used to hate being the youngest, almost everyone I knew was older than me and still is. I'm glad I'm born later in the year, while everyone is turning 21 or already..I got until the end of this year and it's moving pretty fast. Even though, I don't really mind getting old as much as most people because my family doesn't age..my sister is 30, turning 31 and everywhere we go.People think we're twins, they seriously think she's the same age as me or younger. We all look young in my family, even if you're in your 40s..so I ain't worried..I still look like a kid to most people...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Plus, you guys say that I'm mentally like a kid, so win-win.
Being called immature is not a complement, chibi-chan.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't care. I'd rather be immature with no regrets than be mature with regrets. :')

#MangaReference
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
#hashtagsoutsideoftwitter

#suchinternetz:doge

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

LOL..thank god..I have about five years to go. I used to hate being the youngest, almost everyone I knew was older than me and still is. I'm glad I'm born later in the year, while everyone is turning 21 or already..I got until the end of this year and it's moving pretty fast. Even though, I don't really mind getting old as much as most people because my family doesn't age..my sister is 30, turning 31 and everywhere we go.People think we're twins, they seriously think she's the same age as me or younger. We all look young in my family, even if you're in your 40s..so I ain't worried..I still look like a kid to most people...
#blackdon'tcrack
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Don't care. I'd rather be immature with no regrets than be mature with regrets. :')

#MangaReference
What about immature with regrets? What does maturity have to do with regrets?
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.
LOL some of you all are funny. Heck I feel younger now than when I was in my 20's, and health wise I probably am. :^_^ Plus its cool to have lots of stuff and a good job. You don't have to be so concerned about 5 or 10 years really, or more :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nope. I'm conditioning my body to prevent aging and freezing my facial structures so I look old enough to not need an ID, but young enough to look youthful. It's all part of an elaborate, complex plan.
In other words, you use anti-aging creme?

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No. Do you?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I don't need to, I kind of look like a 16-year-old.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So ratchet.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm having concentration issues, I usually forget sometimes, being such an airhead, but now it's hard to remember something for more than 2 secs.

The work + university daily schedule, plus constantly thinking of the next rent, bills, etc. is finally making me go nuts. :arf I can't calm down, I'm stressing every day. I forget to do important things. I can't fall asleep for at least an hour because of thinking about everything. I oversleep. It takes me a big effort to go to university, today I went and for the second time now I hardly made it there and back, I think I'm having a slight anemia.

And even so, I'm still not in rage mode so I wonder when that'll happen...

I need your advice guys, what do you usually do to calm down? I've had chill moments but lately it's really hard for me to not stress out every day.
 
Top