I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it. 


bmI don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it.![]()
Just let it happen.I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it.![]()

When you are 25 you will be worrying about 30, when you are 30, it will be 40 and so on. Don't worry, be happy.I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it.![]()
I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.I don't want to think about 25 let alone look forward to it.![]()
What you think of Kaiten then?I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.
Shota-kun's almost old enough to vote now, yes? How time flies. I still remember the days when he was eating Mexican grilled cheese and asking if homeless people were having a circle jerk.Milly, you're getting up there too, you know?
Nope. I'm conditioning my body to prevent aging and freezing my facial structures so I look old enough to not need an ID, but young enough to look youthful. It's all part of an elaborate, complex plan.Milly, you're getting up there too, you know?
Being called immature is not a complement, chibi-chan.Plus, you guys say that I'm mentally like a kid, so win-win.

#blackdon'tcrackLOL..thank god..I have about five years to go. I used to hate being the youngest, almost everyone I knew was older than me and still is. I'm glad I'm born later in the year, while everyone is turning 21 or already..I got until the end of this year and it's moving pretty fast. Even though, I don't really mind getting old as much as most people because my family doesn't age..my sister is 30, turning 31 and everywhere we go.People think we're twins, they seriously think she's the same age as me or younger. We all look young in my family, even if you're in your 40s..so I ain't worried..I still look like a kid to most people...
What about immature with regrets? What does maturity have to do with regrets?Don't care. I'd rather be immature with no regrets than be mature with regrets. :')
#MangaReference
LOL some of you all are funny. Heck I feel younger now than when I was in my 20's, and health wise I probably am.I don't think 25 would be too bad. Now getting to thirty would suck. Gary and Charles are at least 30, and it's just horrible to see.
Plus its cool to have lots of stuff and a good job. You don't have to be so concerned about 5 or 10 years really, or more In other words, you use anti-aging creme?Nope. I'm conditioning my body to prevent aging and freezing my facial structures so I look old enough to not need an ID, but young enough to look youthful. It's all part of an elaborate, complex plan.
I can't calm down, I'm stressing every day. I forget to do important things. I can't fall asleep for at least an hour because of thinking about everything. I oversleep. It takes me a big effort to go to university, today I went and for the second time now I hardly made it there and back, I think I'm having a slight anemia.