Take few minutes or an hour off to relax. Read, play video games, bash fuglett-kun, or whatever. Take an hour to relax, walk or do something. Do something that you love or enjoy, like googling pictures of cats. Whatever you do, try to set aside an hour where you can relax by doing something you like.
Plus, you have a boyfriend, right? Sex or have him go down on you.
Plus, you have a boyfriend, right? Sex or have him go down on you.
No time now. Every now and then I go out but just for an hour with a friend, while he's having his lunch break, we're usually too busy to meet another day. And sometimes like this weekend, I have some time, for instance this Saturday I won't be having lectures, so I'll have time to see some girlfriends I haven't seen since sometime last year. 







