Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
COCKROACH MUST BE KILLED OAO I'm scared of them too, especially if they start flying!
I used to fear spiders in my youth, but now I can just hold them. But flying insects which usally run around, burn these damn beasts from hell!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
spent the whole night watching the NBA. went the morning to do my oral defense without getting any sleep and nailed it to the point where a jury member told me i'd have an A or A+. feel like a genius
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think the Otaku Section is extremely underappreciated and deserves more activity.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Our little boy becomes a man :zomg
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ahhhh, enjoy your last month of illegal binge drinking:^_^ (if you are in the US anyways, elsewhere just enjoy it as usual if you are into that sort of thing)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the SEMESTER IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:allthe

I took my last final exams yesterday. I have no idea what grades I'll have in my classes because I had a D and three As going into finals, but I think the exams killed two of my As.


Turns out I'm on schedule to graduate in ONE MORE SEMESTER! I'll be applying for graduation this summer.

However, I think I'm going to stay two semesters (instead of one) longer so that I can get a minor. I'm going to minor in either Physics or Mathematics. I can't decide which, but I have all summer to think about it.

Also, I'm going to have my first summer off since I joined MH~! All of my remaining classes are upper level chemistry/physics and aren't offered in the summer. Involuntary vacation, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy the hell out of it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just realized I am turning 21 in a month and I remember being on this site when I was 16 .-.
I just realized I'm older than you... :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I just realised I'm younger than him :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that my mom is so cute, I really love her! :x3

And also, my dad recently told me that I grew up well. He sort of apologized, in a way, for being hard on me, when maybe he should have been harder on my brother, who didn't grow up so well and is grumpy. xD

I always knew I'd have an amazing relationship with my dad, once I move away.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You've always known this .-.
Have I? xD

Anyway, I've also been here since I was 16 (with the occasional missing). So I know what you mean (+1 year).
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I just got an email from my adv inorganic professor telling me that I made the highest grade on the final...................

Considering I thought that was one of the finals that ruined my A, I'm shocked.

My ego hasn't felt this stroked since I beat Ganondorf in Skyward Sword on Hero mode while drunk.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I just got an email from my adv inorganic professor telling me that I made the highest grade on the final...................

Considering I thought that was one of the finals that ruined my A, I'm shocked.

My ego hasn't felt this stroked since I beat Ganondorf in Skyward Sword on Hero mode while drunk.
Congrats. :')


I confess I'm somewhat elated I found a job, but I'm nervous because I don't wanna get a bad reputation if I find another job in my field and leave the first job.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Don't worry, your reputation can't get worse, go for it :super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Congrats, Naomi! :confetti
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just got an email from my adv inorganic professor telling me that I made the highest grade on the final...................

Considering I thought that was one of the finals that ruined my A, I'm shocked.

My ego hasn't felt this stroked since I beat Ganondorf in Skyward Sword on Hero mode while drunk.
Congrats!!! That's always a big excitement to do better than what you thought!

Congrats. :')


I confess I'm somewhat elated I found a job, but I'm nervous because I don't wanna get a bad reputation if I find another job in my field and leave the first job.
That shouldn't give you a bad reputation. I think as long as you put in good effort the whole time you're there, and make sure to give at least a 2 weeks notice, you'll be fine. Every industry is like that; people are always looking for more of their "dream job" even if they're working one at the time. I'm signing a 2 year contract for my new job, and I plan on seeing it through but if circumstances change, I'd also be leaving for something better. I'd just ensure that it's on the best terms possible :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I just got an email from my adv inorganic professor telling me that I made the highest grade on the final...................

Considering I thought that was one of the finals that ruined my A, I'm shocked.

My ego hasn't felt this stroked since I beat Ganondorf in Skyward Sword on Hero mode while drunk.
Oh, wow.... only way to beat that would be combining binge drinking with all the drugs.... not worth it if I won't remember the deed though.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that being called ugly all my life, I learned that no matter who you are, people will always bring you down for some reason. That's the reality. But I just don't like that reality.

A couple of days ago, I went into a tramb and I could hear two guys talking about me for at least 5 minutes until they came off. They were sitting really close to me, so it was obvious I could hear them. I was treated like an object.

Truth is, no matter what I do, something like this would always bring me down. Even if I have the confidence, I hate the fact that people would be this way.

What do I care about others, right? But I want to care. So that's my problem, I guess.
 
Top