Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
"Yes, of course it is" <- the response you would have received (truth or not).

Handing it back to the establishment is pretty much the same as giving them free money. I doubt that the person who dropped it would ever see it back.
Loose money is not the same as a lost wallet.

I would drop a wallet off at the bar. However, spending the money is not too bad in my opinion.
More important question - did you have a good night after the 'free drinks'?
Not necessarily, and you can judge whether they're telling the truth or not.
We all had a hungover sunday. That kind of goes hand in hand with having a good night I guess. Although it started pretty rough. On the way to that place we got assaulted and almost badly beaten up. Luckily there were some passers that quickly called the police and those guys made a run. The 50 'free' bucks did help getting over the trauma a little, and honestly, it felt like karma.
Karma? Unless those guys dropped the money, doesn't look like it was really karma. You should learn karate.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not necessarily, and you can judge whether they're telling the truth or not.
I would love to play you at poker M3J... And I am not even all that good at poker
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I dropped my karate lessons when I was 10, big mistake. Would have come in handy.

And karma was a joke. I lost so many things when going on parties. 4 phones, 2 wallets with IDs, credit cards and cash, consumption cards in several clubs, not even once something came back to me. I have never stolen in my life, not even as a child. And I consider myself actually a quite good person. But really, no regrets taking it here at all.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would love to play you at poker M3J... And I am not even all that good at poker
You'd probably beat me because I rarely trust my instincts and always second guess myself.
I dropped my karate lessons when I was 10, big mistake. Would have come in handy.

And karma was a joke. I lost so many things when going on parties. 4 phones, 2 wallets with IDs, credit cards and cash, consumption cards in several clubs, not even once something came back to me. I have never stolen in my life, not even as a child. And I consider myself actually a quite good person. But really, no regrets taking it here at all.
Maybe karma was tellin you to do a better job taking care of your stuff.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I joined a research team at the university of a professor that I immensely dislike and that I'm fairly sure also has a distaste for me.

Gonna play with some gold nanoparticles to calibrate the DLS for my overseeing grad student. But, more interestingly,

IM GONNA SHOOT SOME LASERS YALL:arf
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
LASERS:gar!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I'd like to see more guys wearing hip hop caps that say:
"Smoke weed
Eat pussy"​

:derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:huh

ANCY
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:o


stop pretending to be me:heh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Wut...
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that the most stereotypically anime thing happened to me on a date last week. Right before I was about to rush off, my date picked me up, inspiring me to kiss him. He pulled back for about two seconds before his nose started gushing blood. We immediately started laughing since it was practically out of a flipping manga it was so ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I have seen Gary's spamming "same" in too many places. I confess, I don't know what it means.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess that after reading eathy's post I pictured her (well, I don't know what she looks like so more along the lines of what I picture her in my mind) with master roshi. With the whole "bleeding profusely from his nose thing" it is unsurprisingly fitting.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
man dancers are the coolest persons to meet at parties. when 2 dancers meet they immediately become best bud, i met a popper at chilling party today, was really cool. we spent the whole time exchanging move, stories and showing each other what we can do. morons who kept asking us to battle kinda spoiled the moment :XD but that bring back lot of nostalgia, remembering everything i loved about dancing and made me wanna dance again. the problem is i don't have a crew anymore and dancing alone is kinda boring, most including me moved on with their life for various reason ( job, college, married etc..), sadly for me the moment where i could spent hours dancing everyday ended after 2nd years of college
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I have little to no hope in humanity thanks to shitty drivers and asshole customers.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess I have little to no hope in humanity thanks to shitty drivers and asshole customers.
I confess i never truly understood this "i have little hope in humanity" posts.
 
Top