Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, she's from the old generation, so she should get it. But I guess Brazilians are too unromantic for that. :<


No one watches classic movies? Y'all suck.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Learn her schedule, stalk her, and then ask her at the right time. Gosh, our generation sucks at being romantic.
Its not just asking her at the right time, you have to do a huge, overplayed and exaggerated romantic gesture using all the intimate knowledge you learned from her while doing said stalking (don't take the twilight approach and just look at her sleep while contemplating brutally draining her blood, you need to make it count and go through her stuff. Teens are easier, they are gender required to have a diary, presumably to give stalkers the detailed information they need). Because that is how they prove in movies to women that he is the guy she is meant to be with, that's how you prove not being with you is opposing god damned fate. You want her to know that not being with you can upset some karmic balance or otherwise angry deity who rules over our lives. Oh, and it has to be as public as possible. The more you put her on the spot the better. Aim at places where people will have no option but to look at the two of you, you need to put psychological pressure on her so that if she says no after this grand romantic gesture she will be a colossal bitch on the eyes of the strangers that you involved as spectators. Aim for airports, malls or stadiums, best case scenario she fears people will throw drinks or blunt objects at her if she rejects you. Oh, and if she has this ongoing, deep and meaningful relationship with a perfectly nice guy who has some flaws but is still mostly ok then it is even better. You get the satisfaction of saving her from a guy with whom she had spent important amounts of time building a meaningful relationship to be with you whom she barely knows because she didn't know better to pick you from the start.

God, romantic movies suck =_=
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I holish##%&d at kkck's comment @.@

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

That's just devilishly romantic, man!

Not!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Just devilish then:derp?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Its not just asking her at the right time, you have to do a huge, overplayed and exaggerated romantic gesture using all the intimate knowledge you learned from her while doing said stalking (don't take the twilight approach and just look at her sleep while contemplating brutally draining her blood, you need to make it count and go through her stuff. Teens are easier, they are gender required to have a diary, presumably to give stalkers the detailed information they need). Because that is how they prove in movies to women that he is the guy she is meant to be with, that's how you prove not being with you is opposing god damned fate. You want her to know that not being with you can upset some karmic balance or otherwise angry deity who rules over our lives. Oh, and it has to be as public as possible. The more you put her on the spot the better. Aim at places where people will have no option but to look at the two of you, you need to put psychological pressure on her so that if she says no after this grand romantic gesture she will be a colossal bitch on the eyes of the strangers that you involved as spectators. Aim for airports, malls or stadiums, best case scenario she fears people will throw drinks or blunt objects at her if she rejects you. Oh, and if she has this ongoing, deep and meaningful relationship with a perfectly nice guy who has some flaws but is still mostly ok then it is even better. You get the satisfaction of saving her from a guy with whom she had spent important amounts of time building a meaningful relationship to be with you whom she barely knows because she didn't know better to pick you from the start.

God, romantic movies suck =_=
Dude, learn the art of summarizing.
Millennial Generation starts around 1980 and ends around 2000, so suck that, teenagers!
you're part of the baby boomers generation....
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I know the art, I simply choose not to use it. Its a remarkably boring art.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're so flaccid.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Realized this problem is bigger than I thought it was. Ignoring common sense of what to do and fighting common sense is what got me here, so.

I think I might need medical help getting back to a healthy weight. Lack of appetite, going out side (such as shopping)and everything that normally make me smile ... I just can't anymore. Responsibilities stacked up. Missed dates. Broken promises. I'm a mess.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I don't like Taylor's latest album and her pop songs.



The one and only song that I like from her latest album is this song: http://vibeclouds.net/tracks/clean_taylor_swift.html

I think she made this Pop Album to gain more Billboard #1 Hits. Her popular country songs only reached #2 ("You Belong With me," "Today Was a Fairy Tale"), #3 ("Mine"), #4 ("Love Story"). Her first #1 Hit is "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" which is a dance-pop song and which also gave her a second Record of the Year nomination at the Grammys. I think the "success" of that song made her think about making more pop songs and hence her latest album. Now she has three #1 Hits and two consecutive "Shake If Off" and "Blank Space" both from her latest album. And now "Shake It Off" is also nominated for Record of the Year and also Song of the Year at the Grammys.

With the "success" of her pop songs, I'm afraid she'll do more pop songs in the future. I don't like what's happening. :(
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Realized this problem is bigger than I thought it was. Ignoring common sense of what to do and fighting common sense is what got me here, so.

I think I might need medical help getting back to a healthy weight. Lack of appetite, going out side (such as shopping)and everything that normally make me smile ... I just can't anymore. Responsibilities stacked up. Missed dates. Broken promises. I'm a mess.
Go to a psychiatrist and eat some pizza in the meanwhile. You'll feel better. Gotta have a day off to yourself too, it seems you may be super stressed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Linn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that I don't like Taylor's latest album and her pop songs.

I think she is being very smart, she has been around for a long time (8 years now) but still managed to stay at the top of the charts and keep people very interested in her. She knows if she continues making country music, she'd lose out to the pop-dance artists that seems to be mainstream now. It's possible she's grown out of making country music too.

It's a shame she has stopped making country music, but something tells me Taylor will make the odd one or two country songs because she knows there are people like us who still like the old songs. Her new songs aren't as good as her old ones, but I still think it's better than the rest of whats out there.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Guess what?

Couldn't sleep!
*Flips table*
No peace & quiet in this house.
A.I.​
 
Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I love the hell out of her song Blank Space. Everything else pales in comparison IMO. D:
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Never been a fan of her (evidenced by my previous post) but that song does prove she has a sense of humor.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not my type of music so that doesn't help, but I also think she's an annoying twit.
 
Top