Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd say bisexuals are more ostracized because homosexuals don't consider them as really homosexuals while heterosexuals think of them as homosexuals. At least, this is the gist I get from bisexuals I know. That could be why. Though, I'd say talk to your sister and make her see reason and keep an eye on the ex boyfriend and how the girl behaves.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I've never met any of you in real life other than kdowns, so it's somewhat anonymous. :cookiehand
..and that makes it better? I dunno about you, but for me if I have something to confess, I'd do it to people I am very tight with, their opinion means the most to me, and because they know me as a person they can help me better than those who don't. ...but then again it depends on the concerns ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Naomi just talk to your sister. If you don't want drama to get into your closer group of friends, which you said your sister is part of, it's best to solve these things immediately. If you can't both get the girl and keep the normal relationship with the rest, then choose the one you want more. You don't need a guy with a Hiroomi avi telling you which one to take. Simply depending on how much you like her or if it's just an affect, you should be able to weight both things on a scale and decide yourself.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wouldn't know because I can't talk about my fucking feelings out loud to anyone, not even my family. It's so rare and weird for me. They're like "Naomi is talking about feelings! WTF!!"

Maybe that's the real issue here. :cookiehand
That happens in a lot of families Naomi. I actually come from a really quiet family in that matter, where everyone pretends everything is perfect and rarely voices their feelings -and I mean real feelings, not just bitching-.

Maybe the problem actually relies there? What if your sis has nothing really against it but your insecurities -which I assume you have, as you have trouble speaking to close people about this stuff, or how you think that girls particularly don't like you when you're an attractive and really fun person- are actually the ones stopping you?

It might be tough at first, as you said you rarely do it, but talking to your sis about your feelings asap would be the best step to take. Who knows, maybe this ends up being a small exercise and your beloved sis might become your personal confessionary thread in the future o/
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe your sister is more concerned about the group of friends rather than you specifically dating girls? It's a tad arbitrary that she'd be ok with one sister dating girls but not the other one... So its not that you like girls, it's that you like "that" girl. The one that is someones ex and a part of your circle of friends.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
..and that makes it better? I dunno about you, but for me if I have something to confess, I'd do it to people I am very tight with, their opinion means the most to me, and because they know me as a person they can help me better than those who don't. ...but then again it depends on the concerns ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is dat u
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
..and that makes it better? I dunno about you, but for me if I have something to confess, I'd do it to people I am very tight with, their opinion means the most to me, and because they know me as a person they can help me better than those who don't. ...but then again it depends on the concerns ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Naomi just talk to your sister. If you don't want drama to get into your closer group of friends, which you said your sister is part of, it's best to solve these things immediately. If you can't both get the girl and keep the normal relationship with the rest, then choose the one you want more. You don't need a guy with a Hiroomi avi telling you which one to take. Simply depending on how much you like her or if it's just an affect, you should be able to weight both things on a scale and decide yourself.
Just let her be, people work different ways D: you can't set yourself as a parameter for what's best for others^^'
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just let her be, people work different ways D: you can't set yourself as a parameter for what's best for others^^'
That's kind of poetic lala <3~!
Are you secretly a portuguese poem-ista?

:wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
..and that makes it better? I dunno about you, but for me if I have something to confess, I'd do it to people I am very tight with, their opinion means the most to me, and because they know me as a person they can help me better than those who don't. ...but then again it depends on the concerns ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Naomi just talk to your sister. If you don't want drama to get into your closer group of friends, which you said your sister is part of, it's best to solve these things immediately. If you can't both get the girl and keep the normal relationship with the rest, then choose the one you want more. You don't need a guy with a Hiroomi avi telling you which one to take. Simply depending on how much you like her or if it's just an affect, you should be able to weight both things on a scale and decide yourself.
Don't be a spoilsport. This thread gets off topic anyway with people just sharing their thoughts or advice instead of actually confessing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just let her be, people work different ways D: you can't set yourself as a parameter for what's best for others^^'
I'm not setting myself as any parameter ^^ Just telling her that talking with the person in question is in 99% of the cases the best idea.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I don't think it is about naomi being gay,I believe her sister is afraid that it will effect their circle.(at least I saw few things like that before)We have Josh who we don't know his reaction when he learn about his ex and naomi,we have Lara who broke up with josh because of kiss plus she is naomi's sisters best friend,if naomi and lara happens then josh might leave the circle.And if naomi and lara broke up,then lara might leave the circle and naomi's sister will be right middle of the situation.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
... You don't know the sister well enough (read: at all) to decide/guess that?

For all you know she doesn't care about that stuff lel

No real reason to go on about it either now that we kinda came to the consensus of 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there' - anything else would be based on baseless assumptions really
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys Guys. Please don't force me to be the voice of reason, I'm terribad at that. But here i go anyway.

I just think Confessions are whatever they need to be to who ever they need to be. Humans are fluid creatures (Literally because we are majority water). Ones definition isn't a oen size fits all, nor is another's definition invalid. Everyone can be right about things as far as 'emotions' because they are speaking in self truths... It's just not smart to speak of emotional issues in Absolute truths.. because those are never the case.

Anyway, if the sexual orientation isn't the issue then i can understand the circle situation. I have an awkward situation where an Ex of mine is dating my current best friend. They respectfully defanged the situation in the beginning by each of them independantly talking to me about it (If you both go at once it can feel like a gang attack). I convinced myself it wasn't an issue because i didn't 'love' her anymore, but it was at first. Thankfully by gauging how far they could be themselves around me and being smart human beings we reached the point where i actually don't even care anymore..

If anything it makes for a great story. But that depends on your sister, who seems unwilling to bend over backwards. You probably are better off just forgetting about this issue.

Kill her...

With Kindness.

Continue your relationship regardless of what she feels IF she is unwilling to actually even listen to you. But never hold a grudge, try to start converstaions first. Maybe even buy her stuff. After a while her anger will be edged with guilt (Assuming she isn't completely spiteful as a human being) and she won't feel like being forwardly agressive with you. After her Anger is quelled then you know. Talk it out. And if she won't listen..

Kill her. /jk plz don't.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No real reason to go on about it either now that we kinda came to the consensus of 'talk with your sister, see what happens from there' - anything else would be based on baseless assumptions really
So in the meantime while we're waiting for further input from Naomi, how about you confess some spicy things Panda? I'm all ears :hurr

Kill her.
Seems legit :heh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
So in the meantime while we're waiting for further input from Naomi, how about you confess some spicy things Panda? I'm all ears :hurr
Spicy, coming from the guy who was against the concept of sharing stuff with strangers on the internet :hurr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Spicy, coming from the guy who was against the concept of sharing stuff with strangers on the internet :hurr
Hey I got bashed until I stopped being against it, now I'm all for it. Sharing is nice, especially to people you don't know, right? :hurr
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hurr

I agree with Grysun, he has a good head on his shoulders.

Tell us about your salt spice filled life panda... all the hairy details.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*buzzer beeps*

Not the right answer Black and white bear sama. Nothing Gry can ever be wrong.

And this Iron road to the past will help you move ... forward? *rethinks for different pun*

I got nothing, so we're rolling with it.
 
Top