Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that I will be checking that my doors and windows are locked before sleeping tonight...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wanna tickle zimby and Farfy's moes
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess @Farfalla sounds like a frustrated office lady
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think ahmad needs to suck it up and deal with it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that's not sugoi. I confess I think you should tickle Farfy instead.

I confess I wanna fap
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
All this talk of 'sucking', 'tickling' and 'fapping'...

I would confess something, but am worried about what it may lead to you do...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I got asked out by a kid I presume was ten years old. :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I fapped
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,767
Gender
Female
Country
China
I confess that the ending of bleach tilted me off the face of the earth :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that the first arc of Bleach was very good, and the second arc was good.

I confess that the manga went down in quality after that.

I confess overall, Bleach would be the bottom 3 of the Big 3, and that its best arc would likely beat the worst arc of OP and Naruto, but likely not the second worst.

I confess the way Bleach ended/is ending makes me feel very flaccid.

I confess ahmad's obsession with Cana-Gildarts makes me feel flaccid and disturbed.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,767
Gender
Female
Country
China
I confess that, if you exclude the art, the majority of bleach tilted me off the face of the earth :invalid
The first arc was really spicy, but as it went on and on and on... In the last arc Kubo introduced like 30 new characters

come on man :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
This entire election season scares the literal shit out of me.
 
Top