Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Speak for yourself fam, you got the juice everywhere.

I confess I like mess around, flirt, have a good time with the opposite gender but in truth I just like to vibe with people, have a good time. So sometimes it can be taken the wrong way lol. *ducks from Vici*

Oh yeah, I confess I'm not that much of a nice person in real life but I try to overcome that cause life already has your daily dickheads so being nice can go a long way to make someone's day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Being alone is not always bad. It's important to feel comfortable in your own company. On the other hand, loneliness is a state of mind / heart. You need to identify the cause in order to do something about it.
Slight nitpick but fixed.




So it's been a while since I made a confession and reading some of the so called confessions posts here umm....... :err

I confess that for the last 9 months and counting I have been the happiest and most content I have been, for as long as I can recall.

Although we try, life is never far from being perfect. However,
I am really thankful to have found someone special in my life that I love and can envision the rest of my days with. :blush
*Takes a deep breath, breathes out n runs*.*But I can't run too far being fat xD.*
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Slight nitpick but fixed.




So it's been a while since I made a confession and reading some of the so called confessions posts here umm....... :err

I confess that for the last 9 months and counting I have been the happiest and most content I have been, for as long as I can recall.

Although we try, life is never far from being perfect. However,
I am really thankful to have found someone special in my life that I love and can envision the rest of my days with. :blush
*Takes a deep breath, breathes out n runs*.*But I can't run too far being fat xD.*
Sorry I didn't notice your size...
Twas mesmerized by your facial hair every time
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
I confess that I like peanuts
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Slight nitpick but fixed.




So it's been a while since I made a confession and reading some of the so called confessions posts here umm....... :err

I confess that for the last 9 months and counting I have been the happiest and most content I have been, for as long as I can recall.

Although we try, life is never far from being perfect. However,
I am really thankful to have found someone special in my life that I love and can envision the rest of my days with. :blush
*Takes a deep breath, breathes out n runs*.*But I can't run too far being fat xD.*
gayest post ever, and I hope that special someone punches you in the dick for being so homosexual

eww
why doth thou laugheth?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gayest post ever, and I hope that special someone punches you in the dick for being so homosexual

eww

why doth thou laugheth?
Only you would react this way. Why is it homo - out of curiosity?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I could of graduated in the spring of this year but I didn't take college seriously at times. But I'm on course to graduate hopefully by next summer.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I've only cheated on the girls I've dated like 2-3 times in my life
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess i'm upset that Bradman dogged me for E-Spriggan in the Best Newcomer Category :nah
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess that Charlie's confession made me happy :confetti

I also confess that I am slowly losing interest in almost everything.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm binge watching Yu-Gi-Oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Right now, I'm on the episode where Yugi is dueling the mime controlled by Marik, after Joey's battle with Weevil. The battle tournament held by Kaiba.
 
Top