Most know this already right? And by some of your posts/vosts it sounds like the feeling might be mutualI confess that I have a huge mofoing crush on my organic chemistry professor.

Most know this already right? And by some of your posts/vosts it sounds like the feeling might be mutualI confess that I have a huge mofoing crush on my organic chemistry professor.

Was the pressure related to her? Or just in general?I Confess that I told the girl ( Who I liked) off today, and at first felt better after relieving all the pressure that was building up on me, but now I feel like utter shit as it ruined probably the best thing that could of ever happened to me.

Yep, everyone single last bit of it.Was the pressure related to her? Or just in general?
I can understand frustration like that...I don't recall ever releasing it in that way thoughYep, everyone single last bit of it.

Sounds like depressionI confess that I feel very down. No work, no school, no uni. I barely meet with any people. I don't feel like doing anything.
Sometimes I have the feeling of not wanting to do anything or see anyone, and then I'll wonder why people aren't around and I'll feel lonely...it's a really interesting dichotomy 
I knooow! I'm the same. >< I feel like that often, cause everyone's busy and I'm not.Sounds like depressionSometimes I have the feeling of not wanting to do anything or see anyone, and then I'll wonder why people aren't around and I'll feel lonely...it's a really interesting dichotomy
![]()
I confess that I love it when xi0 is out of character.I confess that despite not being a grade-schooler, I occasionally fall in love way too easily and it scares the shit out of me that I haven't grown out of this habit![]()

How is it out of character? I'm an open, and introspective personI confess that I love it when xi0 is out of character.
I also confess that I'm going to a party tonight even though I didn't finish all of my homework.![]()


About what?I confess that I feel pissed.


[/c]