Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I have a huge mofoing crush on my organic chemistry professor.
Most know this already right? And by some of your posts/vosts it sounds like the feeling might be mutual :iik
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess one of my best friends annoys me because she can't tell fucking story right. She is putting me up to date with what has happened back home since I left and she ignores relevant details, realizes stuff about the story after I do (which is bad considering I have to deduct them from what she tells me), and ultimately fails to convey what actually happened.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I Confess that I told the girl ( Who I liked) off today, and at first felt better after relieving all the pressure that was building up on me, but now I feel like utter shit as it ruined probably the best thing that could of ever happened to me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I Confess that I told the girl ( Who I liked) off today, and at first felt better after relieving all the pressure that was building up on me, but now I feel like utter shit as it ruined probably the best thing that could of ever happened to me.
Was the pressure related to her? Or just in general?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I stopped going to Japanese lessons in the middle of this summer due to lack of finances. I want to start going again when I have the chance. I miss the people there. But I feel like they don't like me anymore. They probably think I stopped going because I wasn't serious enough.

I also confess that I might not have the time for those lessons because of the other things I'll have to and want to do and that bothers me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that despite not being a grade-schooler, I occasionally fall in love way too easily and it scares the shit out of me that I haven't grown out of this habit :iik
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I feel very down. No work, no school, no uni. I barely meet with any people. I don't feel like doing anything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yep, everyone single last bit of it.
I can understand frustration like that...I don't recall ever releasing it in that way though :sweat

I confess that I feel very down. No work, no school, no uni. I barely meet with any people. I don't feel like doing anything.
Sounds like depression :( Sometimes I have the feeling of not wanting to do anything or see anyone, and then I'll wonder why people aren't around and I'll feel lonely...it's a really interesting dichotomy :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sounds like depression :( Sometimes I have the feeling of not wanting to do anything or see anyone, and then I'll wonder why people aren't around and I'll feel lonely...it's a really interesting dichotomy :rofl
I knooow! I'm the same. >< I feel like that often, cause everyone's busy and I'm not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that I'm going to hook up with one chick tomorrow and one on Saturday and I don't know which one I like the most.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that despite not being a grade-schooler, I occasionally fall in love way too easily and it scares the shit out of me that I haven't grown out of this habit :iik
I confess that I love it when xi0 is out of character.



I also confess that I'm going to a party tonight even though I didn't finish all of my homework. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I love it when xi0 is out of character.



I also confess that I'm going to a party tonight even though I didn't finish all of my homework. :teehee
How is it out of character? I'm an open, and introspective person :arf

Sounds like a plan :3c
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess grooveshark rules!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I feel pissed.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Not important. :amuse

I confess that listening to old Bulgarian music makes me go waaay back.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that I felt bad about my weekend plans and ended up not going out either evening.

I confess that I deeply regret it.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I just had the biggest, nastiest, and most inconvenient breakdown and it's still halfheartedly continuing. I might be able to go through it, had it hit me at night rather than in the middle of the day when I need to go to lab and finish a project that I have only 2 1/2 more hours to complete. It is kinduva damper though that whenever I try the assignment I start breaking down again. I don't trust my acquaintances, my friends are busy and I haven't kept up with them as I should've, and I don't want to burden my family even more.


[c]You're loved here :glomp[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the guy who sits next to me in o-chem and cal II drives me absolutely insane and I can't stand him for much longer. I confess that my guise of not being a total bitch to those who are victim to my impatience is starting to wear thin. He thinks that I'm "angry" with him, but in reality, I just think he's annoying as hell. I confess that I don't know how to just flat out tell him this. I also confess that I realize my dishonesty is going to hurt his feelings either way. I cringe when he sits next to me.

Hopefully I can last until the tenth of December.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top