Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It's a mind-body thing. Knowing that it isn't "real" in a physical sense doesn't relieve it in any way. It works the same way as what effects hypochondriacs.

Yeah, but even then the brick wall isn't a permanent thing. I guess time is the only thing that really brings you out of it.

Yeah, it seems like you don't like appearing vulnerable in front of others. I don't either really, so I usually internalize it but I guess I have a good poker face. Even people on MH have come to me and reminded me I'm being antisocial :XD ...as long as I have people to remind me I guess it sort of pulls me out of it, knowing there are people who give a shit, even if it's just a tiny bit.
I can see how that's true. The imagination is a great and terrible thing. I confess that even with how shitty it can be, it's totally worth it.

It usually just takes me a little while to remind myself that all you need to do it climb over the wall or just walk around it. Unfortunately, I tend to gravitate towards the latter of the two. :fail

I hateeee being vulnerable. Or maybe I just hate talking about my feelings out loud. It's just so awkward. No matter who it is. Plus, I don't want it to seem like all I do is complain. It's not any use to have people constantly fussing over you. Annoying really.

GARY I GIVE A HUGE MOFOING SHIT OVER YOU, KAY? :arf

:chu

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Was it because you had onion breath? :teehee
Nope, just vodka breath. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I can see how that's true. The imagination is a great and terrible thing. I confess that even with how shitty it can be, it's totally worth it.

It usually just takes me a little while to remind myself that all you need to do it climb over the wall or just walk around it. Unfortunately, I tend to gravitate towards the latter of the two. :fail

I hateeee being vulnerable. Or maybe I just hate talking about my feelings out loud. It's just so awkward. No matter who it is. Plus, I don't want it to seem like all I do is complain. It's not any use to have people constantly fussing over you. Annoying really.

GARY I GIVE A HUGE MOFOING SHIT OVER YOU, KAY? :arf

:chu
Yeah, it's the old saying that humans are life's greatest achievement, but our brains have become so evolved that we actually have to be happy, every other animal just eats/shits/screws and seems to get along peachy :hee I WANNA BE A RABBIT! :arf

Avoidance ftw :derp

The person you'd be vulnerable with is supposed to not care about how you come off...or slap you around for being annoying. It sounds simpler than it is though... YOU HAVE A DIAMOND SUIT OF ARMOR! :arf



Well...thanks, but it's obvee :hip ..........so answer my PM tomorrow or something :gwah

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Nope, just vodka breath. :teehee
B-b-but...that can be good :derp

She must not have come to terms with her gayness well :teehee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You just said obvee.... :fail

For that, I might wait until the day after tomorrow to answer our PM. :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pfft Gary, I give more than a tiny shit. I don't kid when I refer to you as older brother or whatnot. I rib around with you because I feel comfortable with you, so yeah, like, I give a shit 'bout you too, hairy gray bear. <3 You probably knew this though, broseph.


I confess I also hate being vulnerable, and that I've gotten used to and prefer bottling stuff up. Had no one to talk to,and to be honest, it's better this way. Sometimes though, I confess I did have someone who was intelligent and blunt to talk to since it could help me mak ebetter choices.

I confess I seriously hate being vulnerable, for egotistical reasons and gender role reasons (males are not supposed to be vulnerable).


Naom, it's okay to complain as long as the person doesn't mind. Gary doesn't mind, and I don't either. Gary's a cool psychiatrist. :lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
She must not have come to terms with her gayness well :teehee
That she did not.

When she remembered the next morning her face. :rofl Oh god her face. XDDDD --------->:gwah

We were sitting on the bed and the Italian guy kept saying "you make? you make?" to us. I was like "huh?"

And all of the sudden Heather says "ohhhhhhhhhhh!" grabs my shoulders, and plants a big one smack dab on my lips. I was really too shocked to do anything at first, and then her hands started to wonder. @________@;;;;

Heather's gorgeous, so I can't really complain though. :teehee Though I felt mildly violated.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pfft Gary, I give more than a tiny shit. I don't kid when I refer to you as older brother or whatnot. I rib around with you because I feel comfortable with you, so yeah, like, I give a shit 'bout you too, hairy gray bear. <3 You probably knew this though, broseph.


I confess I also hate being vulnerable, and that I've gotten used to and prefer bottling stuff up. Had no one to talk to,and to be honest, it's better this way. Sometimes though, I confess I did have someone who was intelligent and blunt to talk to since it could help me mak ebetter choices.

I confess I seriously hate being vulnerable, for egotistical reasons and gender role reasons (males are not supposed to be vulnerable).


Naom, it's okay to complain as long as the person doesn't mind. Gary doesn't mind, and I don't either. Gary's a cool psychiatrist. :lmao
...stop being serious, it's weird :s

And no more hairy......gray?!...oh come on :fail

Gender roles are a cop-out. Granted, I don't prance around the street with my feelings displayed on a signboard, but acting like you don't have feelings is silly. I guess it comes with growing up though, I don't know. Maybe I'm just a pussy :crying



I'm not a psychiatrist, I'm just a know-it-all :hee

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

That she did not.

When she remembered the next morning her face. :rofl Oh god her face. XDDDD --------->:gwah

We were sitting on the bed and the Italian guy kept saying "you make? you make?" to us. I was like "huh?"

And all of the sudden Heather says "ohhhhhhhhhhh!" grabs my shoulders, and plants a big one smack dab on my lips. I was really too shocked to do anything at first, and then her hands started to wonder. @________@;;;;

Heather's gorgeous, so I can't really complain though. :teehee Though I felt mildly violated.
U lieked, U lieked <_>

Italians -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd rather be weird and serious and let friends know I'm there for htem than risk them doing something stupid. Plus, I'll have plenty of time to not be serious in NYC on NYE. :teehee

GRAY GARY SO OLD AND HAIRY! :yelling

No, being vulnerable is the problem. Though honestly, I don't see anything bad about men crying. Weird? Anyway, part of vulnerability I try to avoid is confiding to people, especially since I feel too selfish doing so.


So am I. I just can't remember it all. D: You probably use notes.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that gender roles bug the shit out of me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd rather be weird and serious and let friends know I'm there for htem than risk them doing something stupid. Plus, I'll have plenty of time to not be serious in NYC on NYE. :teehee

GRAY GARY SO OLD AND HAIRY! :yelling

No, being vulnerable is the problem. Though honestly, I don't see anything bad about men crying. Weird? Anyway, part of vulnerability I try to avoid is confiding to people, especially since I feel too selfish doing so.


So am I. I just can't remember it all. D: You probably use notes.
So you act the role of the jester...that's pretty obvious though.

No notes...much too lazy for that, pretty obvee-I mean yeah :imslow

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

I confess that gender roles bug the shit out of me.
You mean the whole dominant-submissive aspect of it?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
No, being vulnerable is the problem. Though honestly, I don't see anything bad about men crying. Weird? Anyway, part of vulnerability I try to avoid is confiding to people, especially since I feel too selfish doing so.
I don't mind at all when guys cry. I think it's really sweet actually. I think it's actually pretty attractive if I've seen a guy cry. It's strange for me though, since the only man in my immediate family is my dad and I've only seen him cry twice. Sadly, I don't know how to deal with a guy crying in front of me. Kissing him usually helps though. :derp

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

You mean the whole dominant-submissive aspect of it?
Not just that. I think that it would be terribly boring if the roles didn't switch every once in a while, you know? Gotta have it all. Who the hell would want to be dominant all the time? And vise versa. I don't like it when guys are like "you're a girl, so you should be able to cook" or "you're a guy, so you should know how to change the oil, change a tire, and fix everything that gets broken". It's just stupid and primitive.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Jester/immature is to make people feel more comfortable around me and to make people not think as highly of me so that way, I dont' have to conform to any expectations. I hate it when people expect stuff from me, because I'm scared of disappointing them. Funnily enough, in areas like school, if I applied myself, I'd actually meet people's expectations of me passing with high GPA. :\ genius wasted, oh well.

Obvee? you a freakin' 9-year old girl? Speak proper English, you gray bear. -_-;


I confess I agree with Naom, I don't like the whole gender role thing either. I confess I think it's a part of ego thing.



I confess I need to start packin for NYC. Which Gary needs to join.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't mind at all when guys cry. I think it's really sweet actually. I think it's actually pretty attractive if I've seen a guy cry. It's strange for me though, since the only man in my immediate family is my dad and I've only seen him cry twice. Sadly, I don't know how to deal with a guy crying in front of me. Kissing him usually helps though. :derp
Yeah...I don't think I'm ashamed to cry in front of others, but it's just not a thing I do often.

Kissing him? Wouldn't your onion-vodka breath make him cry more?! :gwah

:derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't mind at all when guys cry. I think it's really sweet actually. I think it's actually pretty attractive if I've seen a guy cry. It's strange for me though, since the only man in my immediate family is my dad and I've only seen him cry twice. Sadly, I don't know how to deal with a guy crying in front of me. Kissing him usually helps though. :derp
You've kissed your dad to know this for sure? :cookiestare

I cry at sob stories, like in Naruto, OP, or even when Harry Potter ended. X_x
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Kissing him? Wouldn't your onion-vodka breath make him cry more?! :gwah

:derp
:teehee

Wasn't drunk that night. It was in his car. It was the first time I ever saw him cry, so I panicked and didn't know what to do. So I just attacked his face:arf Poor guy... He probably wanted to talk instead of that, but he seemed to be cheered up all the same. If I ever attack your face when you're actually wanting to talk, u guise, just lemme know.:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not just that. I think that it would be terribly boring if the roles didn't switch every once in a while, you know? Gotta have it all. Who the hell would want to be dominant all the time? And vise versa. I don't like it when guys are like "you're a girl, so you should be able to cook" or "you're a guy, so you should know how to change the oil, change a tire, and fix everything that gets broken". It's just stupid and primitive.
Yeah, it's hard to figure out. Makes me wonder what's different when a guy is a stay-at-home parent and the woman works.

Mostly recycled ideas from past generations, stigma. I think men's self-worth a lot of times is attached to a sense of accomplishment. That they are useful...that's not really "dominant" though.

I can do both those things.......I'm a hermaphrodite :gwah

Jester/immature is to make people feel more comfortable around me and to make people not think as highly of me so that way, I dont' have to conform to any expectations. I hate it when people expect stuff from me, because I'm scared of disappointing them. Funnily enough, in areas like school, if I applied myself, I'd actually meet people's expectations of me passing with high GPA. :\ genius wasted, oh well.

Obvee? you a freakin' 9-year old girl? Speak proper English, you gray bear. -_-;


I confess I agree with Naom, I don't like the whole gender role thing either. I confess I think it's a part of ego thing.



I confess I need to start packin for NYC. Which Gary needs to join.
I knew all those things already..........:hip

No, not a nine year old girl......just a dork :derp

I confess that I might make an appearance :derp
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You've kissed your dad to know this for sure? :cookiestare

I cry at sob stories, like in Naruto, OP, or even when Harry Potter ended. X_x
I almost shunned you for life for that dad comment. *queesy feeling*

But your Harry Potter comment just earned you enough points to dig you out of the hole.

Nice save :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:teehee

Wasn't drunk that night. It was in his car. It was the first time I ever saw him cry, so I panicked and didn't know what to do. So I just attacked his face:arf Poor guy... He probably wanted to talk instead of that, but he seemed to be cheered up all the same. If I ever attack your face when you're actually wanting to talk, u guise, just lemme know.:arf
So it's like a involuntary reaction? Muscle memory? :derp

I just think it's an incredibly exciting way to shut someone up...skirt the issue :3c

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

I almost shunned you for life for that dad comment. *queesy feeling*

But your Harry Potter comment just earned you enough points to dig you out of the hole.

Nice save :thumbs
Is that your first queasy feeling from Milly?........CHERRY POPPED! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So it's like a involuntary reaction? Muscle memory? :derp

I just think it's an incredibly exciting way to shut someone up...skirt the issue :3c
It probably is. :rofl

One time I was really mean to this guy who was trying to talk to me at a party. He kept saying things and I literally got to the point where I said "Goddd, shut the hell up. Just kiss me and shut up. Do you ever stop talking?"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I confess that Nii-chan's right! I'm a huge butch! Hahahah

Is that your first queasy feeling from Milly?........CHERRY POPPED! :arf
Hell naw.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It probably is. :rofl

One time I was really mean to this guy who was trying to talk to me at a party. He kept saying things and I literally got to the point where I said "Goddd, shut the hell up. Just kiss me and shut up. Do you ever stop talking?"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I confess that Nii-chan's right! I'm a huge butch! Hahahah
But did you? :3c

Don't say niichan is right...just don't :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top