Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that kevin's charges are unfounded and the record shows it :nod
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Sureeeeeeeeeee
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that upcoming exams are scaring the hell outta me.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that I've been invited to tons of things tonight but the only thing I want to do is the only thing I can't >.<
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that I've been invited to tons of things tonight but the only thing I want to do is the only thing I can't >.<
Awww did the doctor say that you couldn't use your thingy for a while? :worrybunny
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's the subject Zat? and when are the exams?
Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.
Remind me what your major is? I didn't know you were taking physics too. :o

It's the second semester of ochem, right? I just took my first exam and it was really rough. -_-;
Not looking forward to getting my marks back.

But guess what I did an IR in lab and it was so cool:arf
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Remind me what your major is? I didn't know you were taking physics too. :o

It's the second semester of ochem, right? I just took my first exam and it was really rough. -_-;
Not looking forward to getting my marks back.

But guess what I did an IR in lab and it was so cool:arf
Probably going to major in just straight up Biological Sciences, though I might end up double majoring with Public Health. Yeah, second semester of Ochem, 1st semester physics. I'm not taking the lab yet, I don't have a death wish xD

I'm sure you did okay on your exam though :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.
A Sunday Exam? Well damn....:yodawg I still don't understand how your academic years work over there in the States but it sounds like a tough schedule up ahead. Good luck with it and really do give yourself enough time to prepare. Don't try to pull a Naomi or blai.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Awww did the doctor say that you couldn't use your thingy for a while? :worrybunny
lol no but this chick I really wanna... hang out with lives a bit away and I can't catch a ride to her place so I have to go to campus and party there instead >,>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Then just make up a cool excuse and get her to come to campus if means that much, if not just party and you could see her another day. Your day seems full enough as it is :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
She lives about 70kms away from my house and 90kms away from Campus, cba to get her to Campus just to go back to my place after. I'd rather settle with a random chick who lives in town =/

I'll try to make something for her for val day I guess, can't wait until next weekend to see her >,>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone one of them one of your Badoo chicks? :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nonono, these are legit chicks brah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Probably going to major in just straight up Biological Sciences, though I might end up double majoring with Public Health. Yeah, second semester of Ochem, 1st semester physics. I'm not taking the lab yet, I don't have a death wish xD

I'm sure you did okay on your exam though :3
O-chem labs are cool as shit bro. :arf Bad analogy. They're just really fun. :nod They take forever though. :s This one was using Grignard's reagent to make an alcohol and it took a total of nine hours between two lab periods. @_@ Some of it was the briefing though and I think making us do a reflux, two filtrations, and two distillations was a bit of an overkill. :notrust I enjoy lab more than lecture anyway.

Biological sciences, eh? So that mostly centers on biology, right?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that love runs free, and that random should be highly esteemed.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Close, an inverted beut.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I confess I've never been actually drunk. I don't really drink, either. More like... 1 beer every two weeks. :shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top