I confess that kevin's charges are unfounded and the record shows it 


What's the subject Zat? and when are the exams?I confess that upcoming exams are scaring the hell outta me.
Awww did the doctor say that you couldn't use your thingy for a while?I confess that I've been invited to tons of things tonight but the only thing I want to do is the only thing I can't >.<

Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.What's the subject Zat? and when are the exams?
Remind me what your major is? I didn't know you were taking physics too.Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.



Probably going to major in just straight up Biological Sciences, though I might end up double majoring with Public Health. Yeah, second semester of Ochem, 1st semester physics. I'm not taking the lab yet, I don't have a death wish xDRemind me what your major is? I didn't know you were taking physics too.
It's the second semester of ochem, right? I just took my first exam and it was really rough.
Not looking forward to getting my marks back.
But guess what I did an IR in lab and it was so cool![]()
A Sunday Exam? Well damn....Physics this Thursday and Organic Chem next Sunday. Yes, a Sunday exam haha.
I still don't understand how your academic years work over there in the States but it sounds like a tough schedule up ahead. Good luck with it and really do give yourself enough time to prepare. Don't try to pull a Naomi or blai.
lol no but this chick I really wanna... hang out with lives a bit away and I can't catch a ride to her place so I have to go to campus and party there instead >,>Awww did the doctor say that you couldn't use your thingy for a while?![]()


O-chem labs are cool as shit bro.Probably going to major in just straight up Biological Sciences, though I might end up double majoring with Public Health. Yeah, second semester of Ochem, 1st semester physics. I'm not taking the lab yet, I don't have a death wish xD
I'm sure you did okay on your exam though :3
Bad analogy. They're just really fun.
They take forever though.
This one was using Grignard's reagent to make an alcohol and it took a total of nine hours between two lab periods. @_@ Some of it was the briefing though and I think making us do a reflux, two filtrations, and two distillations was a bit of an overkill.
I enjoy lab more than lecture anyway.
