- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,442
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
...that bollywood dude...
...that bollywood dude...
Why are you lumping me in with that weirdness?You and your fucking circle jerks.
I confess on behalf of Milly that his greatest wish is to be in a circle jerk with justin bieber, that bollywood dude, gary and peter pan.

The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.This. I've partied sober for a couple of weeks now and it has been awesome. There's a difference between partying (house-parties) and clubbing though as I prefer being sober-ish at house-parties so I can actually converse and flirt with girls whereas when I go out clubbing I don't want to be sober enough to know what the fuck I'm doing on the dance-floor.
Though I really never go clubbing or dance (sober) I must concur![]()
I confess I have yet to be really drunk in a party.
Never felt the desire to do so until now. And when I said "until now", I really mean that, now, I want to taste it once (in a party or something, not alone -_-).
I confess I prefer house-parties than clubbing.
I'm 19 and I don't drink or go clubbing, so no ones missing out on anything if they don't lol.I never had the desire to drink til I was 20 when I started drinking properly. If you don't feel it then don't force it, just have a good time without alcohol.![]()
I hate clubs they're full of posing arseholes and dirty old men who're after the youngest looking girl they can find. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I could meet in a club, and drinking just messes with the clarity of your perception IMO....come on dude, we can find a party
And house-parties are more enjoyable to me as well. More relaxed.
The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.
...you haven't drunk enough,yet then....most drunk people can be more cunning than other sober people....I used to know a girl like that.The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.
She knew not to mess with me while she was sober and I was drunk though because she would severely regret it later. 
I used to know a girl like that.She knew not to mess with me while she was sober and I was drunk though because she would severely regret it later.
![]()


If they're only pretending to be drunk....you haven't drunk enough,yet then....most drunk people can be more cunning than other sober people....

I used to know a girl like that.She knew not to mess with me while she was sober and I was drunk though because she would severely regret it later.
![]()
If she was as skillful as me, you wouldn't realise you'd been messed with.

Its their own fault, victims bring it on themselves lol.It's wrong to take advantage of people who are just trying to have fun. I have no sympathy or respect for those kinds of people.![]()
Not reallyIf they're only pretending to be drunk.
Successful salarymen in Japan arrange to have their own beer watered down whilst everyone else's isn't before they make a deal.
...that's why I said you haven't drunk enough, or with enough people...
You'll never get laid at a party thenIt's wrong to take advantage of people who are just trying to have fun. I have no sympathy or respect for those kinds of people.![]()
...which is good for you, I guessConfidence FTWIf she was as skillful as me, you wouldn't realise you'd been messed with.![]()
Its their own fault, victims bring it on themselves lol.
Aiight.
Really? When I have to put up with the drunk, I'm the one who persuades them tell me their secrets, or to do dangerous and stupid things which make their company more interesting lol.Not really...that's why I said you haven't drunk enough, or with enough people...
I understand the thing about Japanese business...but when UR out in a social environment, drunk people can really screw U around![]()
Who wants to? You don't find the vulnerable ones at a party.You'll never get laid at a party then![]()

You forgotWho wants to? You don't find the vulnerable ones at a party.![]()

You should visit here, I guessReally? When I have to put up with the drunk, I'm the one who persuades them tell me their secrets, or to do dangerous and stupid things which make their company more interesting lol.

Well you won't find them dancing...cuz they are in rooms upstairsWho wants to? You don't find the vulnerable ones at a party.![]()
You forgot![]()
![]()
Exploiting insecurities doesn't work usually...because people with insecurities will block themselves...and drinking worsens it...Well its true, if you want something from someone you have to know their insecurities, and figure out what to supply to keep them interested.
One night stands after parties don't do it for me, and people hooking up at parties don't advertise their insecurities.