Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I am going to miss manga stream...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You and your fucking circle jerks.

I confess on behalf of Milly that his greatest wish is to be in a circle jerk with justin bieber, that bollywood dude, gary and peter pan.
Why are you lumping me in with that weirdness? :neutral
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh because you're one of the persons I assume he would love to be lumped in with.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Not only that, but the fact that he ommitted the oxford comma between 'Gary and peter pan' implies that Milly wants to be a circle jerk with both of you simultaneously.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that the omission of the Oxford Comma is unintentionally hilarious
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
This. I've partied sober for a couple of weeks now and it has been awesome. There's a difference between partying (house-parties) and clubbing though as I prefer being sober-ish at house-parties so I can actually converse and flirt with girls whereas when I go out clubbing I don't want to be sober enough to know what the fuck I'm doing on the dance-floor.
The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.

Though I really never go clubbing or dance (sober) I must concur :derp
I confess I have yet to be really drunk in a party.
Never felt the desire to do so until now. And when I said "until now", I really mean that, now, I want to taste it once (in a party or something, not alone -_-).
I confess I prefer house-parties than clubbing.
I never had the desire to drink til I was 20 when I started drinking properly. If you don't feel it then don't force it, just have a good time without alcohol. :thumbs
I'm 19 and I don't drink or go clubbing, so no ones missing out on anything if they don't lol.

:wtf ...come on dude, we can find a party :nod

And house-parties are more enjoyable to me as well. More relaxed.
I hate clubs they're full of posing arseholes and dirty old men who're after the youngest looking girl they can find. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I could meet in a club, and drinking just messes with the clarity of your perception IMO.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.
:lmao...you haven't drunk enough,yet then....most drunk people can be more cunning than other sober people....
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The only good thing about going out where other people are drinking, is that you have the edge over the people you use if they're drinking but you're not.
I used to know a girl like that. :p She knew not to mess with me while she was sober and I was drunk though because she would severely regret it later. :^_^
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It's wrong to take advantage of people who are just trying to have fun. I have no sympathy or respect for those kinds of people. :^_^
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
:lmao...you haven't drunk enough,yet then....most drunk people can be more cunning than other sober people....
If they're only pretending to be drunk. :p

Successful salarymen in Japan arrange to have their own beer watered down whilst everyone else's isn't before they make a deal.

I used to know a girl like that. :p She knew not to mess with me while she was sober and I was drunk though because she would severely regret it later. :^_^
If she was as skillful as me, you wouldn't realise you'd been messed with. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

It's wrong to take advantage of people who are just trying to have fun. I have no sympathy or respect for those kinds of people. :^_^
Its their own fault, victims bring it on themselves lol.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
If they're only pretending to be drunk. :p

Successful salarymen in Japan arrange to have their own beer watered down whilst everyone else's isn't before they make a deal.
Not really:p...that's why I said you haven't drunk enough, or with enough people...
I understand the thing about Japanese business...but when UR out in a social environment, drunk people can really screw U around:XD

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

It's wrong to take advantage of people who are just trying to have fun. I have no sympathy or respect for those kinds of people. :^_^
You'll never get laid at a party then:D...which is good for you, I guess

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

If she was as skillful as me, you wouldn't realise you'd been messed with. ;)
Confidence FTW
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Not really:p...that's why I said you haven't drunk enough, or with enough people...
I understand the thing about Japanese business...but when UR out in a social environment, drunk people can really screw U around:XD
Really? When I have to put up with the drunk, I'm the one who persuades them tell me their secrets, or to do dangerous and stupid things which make their company more interesting lol.

You'll never get laid at a party then:D
Who wants to? You don't find the vulnerable ones at a party. ;)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Really? When I have to put up with the drunk, I'm the one who persuades them tell me their secrets, or to do dangerous and stupid things which make their company more interesting lol.
You should visit here, I guess:p
Who wants to? You don't find the vulnerable ones at a party. ;)
Well you won't find them dancing...cuz they are in rooms upstairs
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Well its true, if you want something from someone you have to know their insecurities, and figure out what to supply to keep them interested.

One night stands after parties don't do it for me, and people hooking up at parties don't advertise their insecurities.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You forgot :garbear :rofl






In all seriousness though, if you're sober around someone who's drunk, the best you can hope for is some comic relief. Most of the time I'm just irritated though, hence wanting to gtfo or drink myself. And anyone who does things to someone or tries to persuade them to do dangerous things while intoxicated...erm, not a good quality to have, and I'll just leave it at that.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Well its true, if you want something from someone you have to know their insecurities, and figure out what to supply to keep them interested.

One night stands after parties don't do it for me, and people hooking up at parties don't advertise their insecurities.
Exploiting insecurities doesn't work usually...because people with insecurities will block themselves...and drinking worsens it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top