I confess that I'm feeling very much in the dark right now

Enjoy, enjoy, as would say the waiter.
Please be patient with me.... Again.I confess that I'm feeling very much in the dark right now
which will blind youbeing in the dark has its advantage, because when light appears you can see it brighter than it will actually be for a brief moment.

I confess I wanna know why.I confess that I'm feeling very much in the dark right now
I confess that I'm feeling very much in the dark right now

.I know, right? And the closer the person, the more the words hurt.I confess that ,sometimes, words can hurt more than the cuts of million knives.

In most cases I agree, but there are times when people describe you as something close to a heartless and stupid monster...which I know I'm not...That's why it hurts...but I've learned to let it go, because an insult is the least bad thing I've experienced.I know, right? And the closer the person, the more the words hurt.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been called so many names that I'm surprised I haven't developed multiple personality disorder.In most cases I agree, but there are times when people describe you as something close to a heartless and stupid monster...which I know I'm not...That's why it hurts...but I've learned to let it go, because an insult is the least bad thing I've experienced.
But I never care that much about someone who has nothing to do with me as much as I care for the ones that mean something to me. That's when it really hurts me, people important to me bringing me down.
Don't let people make you feel bad, especially when they aren't close to you.
Huh what ? Maybe I should read it again (but it's a veeeeeeeeery long article, I skip parts of the author's personnal experience, and I read quite quickly) but it seems to me that _why "ran away" before people admitted he was not really good at programming (but said that he was a great thinker). And he doesn't seem as bad as you're describing.Read an article written by a journalist about the deification, outing, infocide and deconstruction of a good programmer.
It really hurts to read, because I have seen up close and personal the end of the process. The person does code and projects for the benefit of the community and genuinely for fun, getting stalked by crazed fans, told that your programming's "really not good"... you get forced in the circumstance where you have to run. So this guy did. The Ruby community freaked out and even blamed him for this. Now he's fading into obsolescence, as Klabnik, a roaring fucking asshole that deserves to be gruesomely destroyed, says things like "I am slowly, systematically removing _why from the project" and refers to him as like a jealous girlfriend. (Really. Anybody who tears down another to serve their own greed... should not be allowed to exist. Selfish fucker.)
You know what's gonna happen? This programmer is now going to be declaimed as a figurehead who really did nothing. With his face and name out in public, he's in trouble because job recruiters will stalk your web presence, and y'know what they'll find? Vicious assholes who say he did nothing.
How do I know this? My parents have been living this for over 30 years. Do you have any idea what it's like to fight deconstruction on the web? To fight people who say "xyz is an arrogant self-absorbed guy who does imaginative but useless programs"? To fight people who say "xyz sure likes to paint himself as a misunderstood genius"? It's impossible.
Your two choices are shoot yourself or live another day jobless and ignored by the world till death, when people look back on it as a pity and then forget it all.
I hate these people. I hate them all.
It's a poorly written article indeed.Huh what ? Maybe I should read it again (but it's a veeeeeeeeery long article, I skip parts of the author's personnal experience, and I read quite quickly) but it seems to me that _why "ran away" before people admitted he was not really good at programming (but said that he was a great thinker). And he doesn't seem as bad as you're describing.
Why?I confess that winning in both art categories made me feel weird.

I don't know.Kinda feel like I'm dominating here and taking the fun away.I have the same thing in art classes,where there are already people complaining about that.While I like getting some recognition,I don't want to undermine other people's accomplishments.Why?
It's not like you had any real competition. Really.![]()