Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that someone here lacks grace :super
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not sure what the parameters were set to for the Mass-PM, so...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------



That's because the staff was in on it :oh



There was no fixing it, I was just trying to use it as a tarp but the walk was too long and I got soaked anyways. Just after I changed too :s
I wasn't. :(


It was so funny though. xD It was only your umbrella that kept getting messed up, goodsy's was good. You suck at umbrella caring. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wasn't. :(
I confess that your memory is awful/convenient

It was so funny though. xD It was only your umbrella that kept getting messed up, goodsy's was good. You suck at umbrella caring. :derp
Yeah, you laughed like a retard by the way.

Tiff's was fine because her's wasn't an umbrella from the DOLLAR STORE :yelling ...she got it from Target

Definitely :hee
Hey, that was a confession from the heart. Yours was for nothing but rubbing my face in it :hmph
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I am misjudged and forcibly made into a bad person :crying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that your crocodile tears are tasty :kukuku
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that your memory is awful/convenient



Yeah, you laughed like a retard by the way.

Tiff's was fine because her's wasn't an umbrella from the DOLLAR STORE :yelling ...she got it from Target



Hey, that was a confession from the heart. Yours was for nothing but rubbing my face in it :hmph
I confess it is not.

Wut? You're just mad I laughed at you, not with you. :-_-

:teehee sucks to be you
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Actually I don't care that you laughed at me I was laughing at myself. In fact I had forgotten that you had until I had a flashback of that loud cackle of a laugh you had - "HA HA!"
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that being so far away from any beer vending machine, or Konbini, and being that close to a supermarket that shamelessly sells only alcohol-free beers, will most likely slowly drive me insane. Which is a pretty bad thing given where I come from.

On another note, a 90 km/h (~ 56 mph) wind can be a bit scary when you are staying in a place built with wood, and also that close to the sea... the rain does not help as well.

Dear Nothing, please drop some beer from your heavenly Black Hole...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I cackled?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that being so far away from any beer vending machine, or Konbini, and being that close to a supermarket that shamelessly sells only alcohol-free beers, will most likely slowly drive me insane. Which is a pretty bad thing given where I come from.

On another note, a 90 km/h (~ 56 mph) wind can be a bit scary when you are staying in a place built with wood, and also that close to the sea... the rain does not help as well.

Dear Nothing, please drop some beer from your heavenly Black Hole...
Damn, bad weather? How close are you to the sea?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mmmmm, around 700~800 ft close to the Sea I think (staying in Ehimacho, tahara), so pretty much screwed if something really unsettling happens. :verily
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Mmmmm, around 700~800 ft close to the Sea I think (staying in Ehimacho, tahara), so pretty much screwed if something really unsettling happens. :verily
Ah, the area is like a peninsula :nod. It looks very nice, I hope you get better weather soon :gent

How long was you flight btw?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
So Teubier you're in Japan currently :o

Bring some food picture, will you ? Even breakfast. Please. :zomg


PS : wth with these fake confessions :no
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm worried for Naomichichi and Kevin since there was a hurricane in Texas.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
There was a hurricane? O.O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top