Poor choice of words. And why're you butthurt?I confess that I'm butthurt![]()
Poor choice of words. And why're you butthurt?I confess that I'm butthurt![]()
Poor choice of words. And why're you butthurt?
God ToC is so cute.![]()

I confess, I cannot hold this inside me:I confess that I'm butthurt![]()


I wasn't.Not sure what the parameters were set to for the Mass-PM, so...
---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------
That's because the staff was in on it
There was no fixing it, I was just trying to use it as a tarp but the walk was too long and I got soaked anyways. Just after I changed too![]()

|I confess that someone here lacks grace![]()
I confess that I'm butthurt![]()

I confess that your memory is awful/convenientI wasn't.![]()
Yeah, you laughed like a retard by the way.It was so funny though. xD It was only your umbrella that kept getting messed up, goodsy's was good. You suck at umbrella caring.![]()
...she got it from TargetHey, that was a confession from the heart. Yours was for nothing but rubbing my face in itDefinitely![]()

.
I confess it is not.I confess that your memory is awful/convenient
Yeah, you laughed like a retard by the way.
Tiff's was fine because her's wasn't an umbrella from the DOLLAR STORE...she got it from Target
Hey, that was a confession from the heart. Yours was for nothing but rubbing my face in it![]()

sucks to be you
Damn, bad weather? How close are you to the sea?I confess that being so far away from any beer vending machine, or Konbini, and being that close to a supermarket that shamelessly sells only alcohol-free beers, will most likely slowly drive me insane. Which is a pretty bad thing given where I come from.
On another note, a 90 km/h (~ 56 mph) wind can be a bit scary when you are staying in a place built with wood, and also that close to the sea... the rain does not help as well.
Dear Nothing, please drop some beer from your heavenly Black Hole...![]()
Ah, the area is like a peninsulaMmmmm, around 700~800 ft close to the Sea I think (staying in Ehimacho, tahara), so pretty much screwed if something really unsettling happens.![]()
. It looks very nice, I hope you get better weather soon 


