Milly, being more mature doesn't make you more boring.

Allowing yourself to mature and grow is what makes you interesting. Always being the same is what can make you unexciting.
ToC, it wasn't a tattoo for a girl, was it?
Meh, means I have to act good and not retarded and all. Dunno, I already bore myself. Being mature means being smart means boring.
I confess I miss when I was younger and more stupid. Did crazy shit like try to flip 360 between bus seats or speed like a maniac. Fun.
I confess that I'm glad I matured as a driver and am not gung-ho about speeding or passing people anymore.
It wasn't genuine, but you can think what you want
You could always help pay the debt back further down the road. They accepted this when they decided to help you pay for college. That's not a license to abuse it though, so it's normal to have guilt over it if you so screw up.
Breaks just don't STOP working if they're worn. I know how you drive, it's not surprising at all that they would be like this when you told me you haven't replaced your breakpads since you've had your car.
Don't errr me, you buffalo.
I know, but I need a job for that. That's the problem, I dunno if I'll get a job. I screwed up horribly in my first year, but you should know about this.
It was working good enough for me. No accidents yet. <_< You don't really know how I drive, otherwise you'd be scared shitless to get in a car with me. I tone it down for you, believe it or not.
Yeah... You should really try your best. I didn't know your parents were paying for it. You better work your ass off!

Don't take that stuff for granted. Not to mention, if you neglect their generosity, they can always cut you off. I'm not trying to make you more nervous or anxious or anything, but I know how hard I would be working my ass off if I knew someone was giving me a free ride.
ToC... You were thirteen? @_@;;;
I'm trying, but I just hate studying. I hate boring stuff like that. Like today, I focused more on my video game than homework, which didn't matter since I didn't know I needed the textbook to do it. -_-
They won't cut me off. I'm spoiled. But it's so hard to motive myself to apply. Bs and Cs are good enough for me though. :x
I confess, I want to get rid of the stupid three letter tattoo I have on my arm.
Three letters? M3J? xi0? Gar? njt? :???
I confess I'm borderline to dropping this class and just focusing on my internship. Teacher's fucking hard to understand, so apart from typing the notes, I'm not paying attention.
I confess I seriously don't want to give up though. I'm giving it midterm grade - if I do bad on the midterm I'll withdraw. If I do decent, then I'll stay with it.