Isn't buying anything ready-made from 7-11 or most convenience stores a horrible life choice in general?I confess that buying 4 slices of 7-11 pizza was a horrible life choice.
Isn't buying anything ready-made from 7-11 or most convenience stores a horrible life choice in general?I confess that buying 4 slices of 7-11 pizza was a horrible life choice.
Not those sub sandwiches.Isn't buying anything ready-made from 7-11 or most convenience stores a horrible life choice in general?
Might have a lesser chance of making you sick (maybe), but they're still awful.Not those sub sandwiches.

Confession, I play Cityville and Castleville on Facebook.
Thanks!I confess that I had an awful panic attack concerning my parents. After getting legal consultation on the house, I learned that the ruling has been made and now we have to challenge 2 default judgements - something orders of magnitude harder and something that our first lawyer said we didn't have to worry about. We honestly could be kicked out at any time. My mom's already emotionally unstable because this has been going on for a while, and I was afraid my mom might consider suicide while I was miles away at school, with no ability to help her or my dad.
I'm able to think more clearly now, only because I've been able to distract myself by talking with friends.
Augh. It's been one of those days, and it still ain't over. I need to work with my sib to find a lawyer in the next day. God fucking dammit... (yeah, and it's right before finals. FML.)

Good to read. Doing stuff like that always helps.I got to spend the evening with a good friend and her boyfriend. The jerk hung around for a bit, but other people keep him in line. Overall, it was great - talked politics, got good spaghetti and chicken and tiramisu (those French girls were so good at cooking!), and had a great time. Back to finals, but I feel more myself again.Thanks!

Haha,now all those love songs make sense right?I confess that I start to really like another girl. Damn, I'm feeling like I'm in a soap opera
and now I'm kinda scared to hang out with her...
Have you no honor?I confess that I start to really like another girl. Damn, I'm feeling like I'm in a soap opera
and now I'm kinda scared to hang out with her...

No, that's precisely what makes them menMen have no balls U.U

I knew one cat (one of my grandmother's cats) who was like this for years (and he wasn't before), no one understood...until recently. He had something in his intestine which made him suffer greatly. After the operation everything was back to normal. If, after a while, your cat is still in trouble, I advice you to bring her to a veterinary to check her.I confess that life has continued it's never-stopping mission to kick me in the balls.
One of my cats - the one I adopted from my grandfather and have had since she was 6 weeks - is suddenly acting really chaotic. She purrs but then suddenly runs and gets scared, hiding under the bed and growling at me. Yet earlier she wanted to be petted. She's acted incredibly erratic, especially since a few days ago. I'm really worried, because she's never ever done this before. She's always been the quiet cat and now she doesn't want to eat, etc. It could be the stress, it could be an earthquake, or it could be something wrong with her. I'm just afraid.
I guess they do, never thought I would get in that kind of situation @@Haha,now all those love songs make sense right?
I know that feeling.How do you know her?

Not like I can do anything against my feelingsHave you no honor?![]()
I already feel bad, thanks
the worst tv show ever ,lame,cheap,stupid ,a cosmic puke .. and yet im still watching 