Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that buying 4 slices of 7-11 pizza was a horrible life choice.
Isn't buying anything ready-made from 7-11 or most convenience stores a horrible life choice in general?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Isn't buying anything ready-made from 7-11 or most convenience stores a horrible life choice in general?
Not those sub sandwiches.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I have a butt fetish :mono
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm wondering whether a certain mod here got my PM.


I confess I kinda fangirled when my favorite cousin confirmed the add on FB.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that I had an awful panic attack concerning my parents. After getting legal consultation on the house, I learned that the ruling has been made and now we have to challenge 2 default judgements - something orders of magnitude harder and something that our first lawyer said we didn't have to worry about. We honestly could be kicked out at any time. My mom's already emotionally unstable because this has been going on for a while, and I was afraid my mom might consider suicide while I was miles away at school, with no ability to help her or my dad.

I'm able to think more clearly now, only because I've been able to distract myself by talking with friends.

Augh. It's been one of those days, and it still ain't over. I need to work with my sib to find a lawyer in the next day. God fucking dammit... (yeah, and it's right before finals. FML.)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wow, sorry to hear. Hope it all gets resolved soon.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I got to spend the evening with a good friend and her boyfriend. The jerk hung around for a bit, but other people keep him in line. Overall, it was great - talked politics, got good spaghetti and chicken and tiramisu (those French girls were so good at cooking!), and had a great time. Back to finals, but I feel more myself again. :) Thanks!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that I had an awful panic attack concerning my parents. After getting legal consultation on the house, I learned that the ruling has been made and now we have to challenge 2 default judgements - something orders of magnitude harder and something that our first lawyer said we didn't have to worry about. We honestly could be kicked out at any time. My mom's already emotionally unstable because this has been going on for a while, and I was afraid my mom might consider suicide while I was miles away at school, with no ability to help her or my dad.

I'm able to think more clearly now, only because I've been able to distract myself by talking with friends.

Augh. It's been one of those days, and it still ain't over. I need to work with my sib to find a lawyer in the next day. God fucking dammit... (yeah, and it's right before finals. FML.)
:comfort
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I got to spend the evening with a good friend and her boyfriend. The jerk hung around for a bit, but other people keep him in line. Overall, it was great - talked politics, got good spaghetti and chicken and tiramisu (those French girls were so good at cooking!), and had a great time. Back to finals, but I feel more myself again. :) Thanks!
Good to read. Doing stuff like that always helps.

And didja read my PM from few days ago?


Was it even YOU that I PMed? I forgot who. :|
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I start to really like another girl. Damn, I'm feeling like I'm in a soap opera :fail

and now I'm kinda scared to hang out with her...
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that life has continued it's never-stopping mission to kick me in the balls.

One of my cats - the one I adopted from my grandfather and have had since she was 6 weeks - is suddenly acting really chaotic. She purrs but then suddenly runs and gets scared, hiding under the bed and growling at me. Yet earlier she wanted to be petted. She's acted incredibly erratic, especially since a few days ago. I'm really worried, because she's never ever done this before. She's always been the quiet cat and now she doesn't want to eat, etc. It could be the stress, it could be an earthquake, or it could be something wrong with her. I'm just afraid.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that life has continued it's never-stopping mission to kick me in the balls.

One of my cats - the one I adopted from my grandfather and have had since she was 6 weeks - is suddenly acting really chaotic. She purrs but then suddenly runs and gets scared, hiding under the bed and growling at me. Yet earlier she wanted to be petted. She's acted incredibly erratic, especially since a few days ago. I'm really worried, because she's never ever done this before. She's always been the quiet cat and now she doesn't want to eat, etc. It could be the stress, it could be an earthquake, or it could be something wrong with her. I'm just afraid.
I knew one cat (one of my grandmother's cats) who was like this for years (and he wasn't before), no one understood...until recently. He had something in his intestine which made him suffer greatly. After the operation everything was back to normal. If, after a while, your cat is still in trouble, I advice you to bring her to a veterinary to check her.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha,now all those love songs make sense right?
I know that feeling.How do you know her?
I guess they do, never thought I would get in that kind of situation @@
She's a friend of a friend but we instantly liked each other the first time we met and met a lot of times alone. I thought she is just a good friend to me but now I feel like there is more. Not too sure yet, hard to describe my feelings :/ I'm thinking of her quite often though so maybe I'm just denying my feelings for her. The feelings for my girlfriend are still there and yet I feel like they are fading away. Oh god, what a mess... :fail

Have you no honor? :gwah
Not like I can do anything against my feelings :cookiestare I already feel bad, thanks
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i confess that i started watching doctor who :fail the worst tv show ever ,lame,cheap,stupid ,a cosmic puke .. and yet im still watching :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top