- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Maybe they stared at him firstinstead of playing the eye to eye staring contest,..he preferred staring at my boobs…
Maybe they stared at him firstinstead of playing the eye to eye staring contest,..he preferred staring at my boobs…
They don't have eyesMaybe they stared at him first![]()
...so your argument is invalidSo then what happened the other day has happened before?![]()






You made me wanna hit my face on the keyboard XDi confess i went to eat with 2 hotties and a friend today. the girls ordered a pizza, my friend ordered pasta. i wanted to play the im-too-cool-for-those-things guy and i ordered a salad. Now im fcking hungry
never ever again![]()
Not worth it
Especially not when they order pizza.
SORRY BUT NOT EVERYONE IS AS COMFORTABLE IN THEIR BODY AS YOU ARE ;_;I don't remember an instance where I've done that; I always eat what I want.

