Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Maybe they stared at him first :verily
They don't have eyes :oh...so your argument is invalid

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

So then what happened the other day has happened before? :oh

No, this particular situation did not happen before. But the eye to eye thingy did....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Was he drunk? Like I said before, just some weirdo trying to be funny. Was he just leering at you or was he obviously joking around? :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm pissed off because:

[02:50:39] <%M3J> Also, this company has to be fucking retarded.
[02:50:43] <%M3J> Sent my shirt to the wrong fucking address.
[02:50:59] <%M3J> Makes no fucking sense since the emails they sent have the right address on it.
[02:52:36] <%M3J> Seriously, how retarded do you have to be to fuck an address up when you've sent an email with the right address?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Where did you order it from? Probably has a lot to do with it being wrong.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Um, from this store.

What do you mean? The email address had the right address, so I don't know how they got the wrong address. How can you get 15 N or whatever from JFK BLVD? HOW?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that the web address is funny :teehee

They could have confused it with another order, no idea. I'm saying with some website quality control could be an issue.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I agree, and one of the reasons why I hesitated in buyin their shirt. D:

Could be, but still... THE MAJOR FUCK?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I guess my point is that it's not like it's Amazon or something :imslow
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why are we talking about a rainforest?

I confess I may have jumped to conclusion and may have gotten my package after all, at least according to my roommate. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i confess i went to eat with 2 hotties and a friend today. the girls ordered a pizza, my friend ordered pasta. i wanted to play the im-too-cool-for-those-things guy and i ordered a salad. Now im fcking hungry :bored

never ever again :yelling
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i confess i went to eat with 2 hotties and a friend today. the girls ordered a pizza, my friend ordered pasta. i wanted to play the im-too-cool-for-those-things guy and i ordered a salad. Now im fcking hungry :bored

never ever again :yelling
You made me wanna hit my face on the keyboard XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
When I've been eating out with girls I've had like. greek salad or parma ham salad too :p Not worth it :p Especially not when they order pizza.

I do not like to eat fat/fast food when I'm with a girl tho unless like I did last time - split it with her.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Has nothing to do with his self-image I bet, he seems to have a freak metabolism.

What I order out completely depends on how inebriated I am :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I cried while playing Skyward Sword today. :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You finished it? I haven't played it, so I'm not sure what the story is like.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Didn't finish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top