Really? ...that could still change, there's a lot more to happen and learn about them. The characters are a selling-point of the series. You don't even like Arya?I just don't like any of the characters yet I guess. I'm still at that point where I don't really care what happens to them, which is typically a sign of my not liking a book. I think the characters are the most driving force for me. We'll see. :/

That's cocktails anywhere...they put a whole bunch of shit in them and give them fancy names and charge more. Unless they're rail drinks of course.It was good, mango was good. Also had mango mint mojito. Was good too. :3 Yep. Total bill was 34.something for one person. ---
Dunno, try it and lmme know how you like it.
Then why bring it up?I confess I have or think I have very little to be proud of myself for. Only thing I can boast is how nice and polite I am. And how well I can drive. Apart from that, dunno what else I'm good or useful for or what I can be proud of.
Years ago, I could have been proud of getting good grades, being studious, etc. Now, just dunno what.
I confess I actually don't care about this though. X_x

Why boast about anything? Just be yourself. "Driving well"...not sure what sort of personal value that has to be honest, and I never understood your obsession with that.
Be proud of what you have and can accomplish, the right people will recognize that when it's important......driving isn't one of them

Still can't believe you preferred the calm ride back home. D: 

Regardless though, people can be pretty wrong.

