Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Unison, I confess we were never meant to belong....yet, why am I dreaming to have you in my life... when you're just a surreal product of my expectations....??? I confess that my heart will cry out for you, but its voice will never be heard.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nothing. Simply Nothing. It's not a person. My apologies for posting something that induced (written) reactions in this thread, that was not my intent.



If you say so :notsure



/brain melts :faint ......or not
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I don't think there's anything but a few thing better than helping others out. I confess I love helping people out and making them smile or improving their day or whatnot.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I am quite confused
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why?

Today, I went out of my way to help an old lady unplug electric scooter so she could use it while shopping.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm slowly becoming proud of blai.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Things were not so happy in the work place today. Came to work to find-out that a co-worker friend of mine got fired. I felt bad for her and there was nothing to do to help her because my boss already hired someone else to take her place. I hope things work out well for her. Things got a bit hectic when my boss did not want to pay her for the work she already did the previous week.

I think in the end things were resolved amicably.

---------- Post added May 29, 2012 at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was May 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

Changing the topic somewhat - I want to make a confession that is a bit more personal than my previous confessions. There is a very special someone to me that I've fallen for, care for and think of a lot. A very caring and loving person that I want to tell her that I'm here for her, comfort her, be her place of solace when she needs it. I confess that I'm drawn to her, herself draws me to her, her laugh, they way she talks, they way she thinks about things, everything has its uniqueness and I like her the way she is.

I want her to rely on me a little more - let me console her a little more. I want to be her fortress of solitude even though shes like super woman & I know she's someone that can take care of herself without needing my help. Still... I want to be her superman at times, my fantasies run wild at times.... even though she might not like this & I'm only a normal human without the tights and cape.

If I was her superman would she be my Lois Lane? Lately there's a separation between us but this separation confuses me. While only short... I'm at a loss for what steps to take next so I'm confessing whats on my heart. I confess I'm feeling uneasy over this. Or is this the part where I am worrying and worrying about her is revealing that she's become my Kryptonite?

Right now - my heart is wondering a lot of things and I miss her a lot and its been sometime since I've had these kinds of feelings for someone. Do I Just need to give her some space to sort out what she needs to do, do I need to step back, in what ways can I do right by her? There is some issues between us, some distances that cant be traveled easily. Am I thinking too much? Should I just be cool and chill? However.... I still want to my voice to reach her.. but for now... only texts will do - will she still hear my heart?

Some songs from the related links from the music thread (what are you listening to thread) that I found from you-tube that I like. Will a song or two help ease these feelings.....?


__________________________________________________________________________


_____________________________________________________________________________



Back to reality - This is somewhat unlike me to post my feelings like this and I realize that I said a lot of things without context. So you guys reading this might not understand a lot of my ramblings without that and may have questions.... But please don't create a discussion for this - I just had to let somethings out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I saw earthforge in the D.Gray-Man forums and went HAM. Even though she was complaining. :teehee
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You know guys I have a confession to make I need some advice.

You see I was living with my grandma sometime ago and meet this girl she had a boyfriend but we kinda felt atracted to each other and we started to meet in secret without her boyfriend knowing, you see in the begining it was only atraction but we started to like each other. She broke up with her boyfriend cuse they didn't make a good couple. A short while after that I moved and we stopped seeing each other.

Now I'm living in the same town as her again and we started to date again. You see my friends tell me she's no good and doesn't deserve me but I know her better than them. We talk about loads fo stuff and I think she has a lot more inside her than she appears to have at first. I think I love her (or at least like her a lot) and wanted us to start to have a proper relationship, but you see even though I love her she did cheat on her previous bf (even if it was with me) so how can I really trust her? Did she cheat on him because she was unhappy with him or liked me or dunno I'm afraid she could cheat me on the future...

I know I should trust her if I love her but man I'm unsure.

So Brazilian's Valentine's day is approaching and I wanted to give her a special gift and ask her to be in a proper relationship with me in that day. So what do you guys think I should do? To trust her or not to trust her?

I neeeeeeeeed hellllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp :iik
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I cheated on my ex to be with Gu. We had a special context going on. Now, almost 5,5y after, we're still together, still in love, no cheating from my side o/ (none from his as well XD) That's just my story, but I felt like sharing so you'd know that cheating once doesn't mean you're a 'forever cheater'. Not saying there wouldn't be a change, though. But if he screws up soon, I'll take you to tons of 'special' places in October, that's for sure ^-^!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Can I ask something? Did you love your Gu when you cheated your ex or it was only an attraction at first? And why did you cheat your boyfriend?

What kind of places are you planning to take me farfalla? :iik
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The places? Hi-mi-tsu~

Well, I was going thru an awful moment with my ex. Rly rly awful. Me and Gu and me were rly close, bff, and we met twice. We had our feelings, none of us shared since we both had separate lives as well (like me having a bf). First time we met (friends gathering), it was weird. We spent the whole day together and alone, kinda forcing ourselves not to be physically in contact. Guess that was attraction. Second time we couldn't help. We just had the cutest moment in the middle of a big problem, and it kinda happened. I won't lie, I had feelings and was attracted, but I don't think I was in love at first. But that second day, I just had this bigger perception of the great person he is, and I felt totally dragged to him. I Can say that that day I fell hard, and helplessly XD Went back, gathered some courage, and ended my relationship with my ex.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Your case kinda seems similar to mine you see the way she broke up with her ex afterwards only that I had to go away for some time. That kinda makes me feel resured.

I didn't expect you to give me good advice but you did :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've had similar thoughts before when a girl I'm interested in has had a similar past. There's really no way of knowing, and I don't think you can make a blanket statement about people who cheat. People stray for a variety of reasons, and while it's a bad thing it doesn't always make them bad people. All the people you know seem to have the same opinion of her though?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Not all some are neutral. Very few are for it. I guess I'll try to start a serious relationship with her I have nothing to worry... probably.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not all some are neutral. Very few are for it. I guess I'll try to start a serious relationship with her I have nothing to worry... probably.
Don't be too hasty is what I would suggest. Even if you do have nothing to worry about I get the feeling that the thought will still be in your head. If things go great it might be best to bring up your concern for it. I guess that might depend on what type of relationship you have though.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Don't act like she's the only one cheating here. -_-; You may have not been cheating on a girl, but you were helping a girl cheat which is not equally as guilty, but pretty close in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you or anything because I've kissed other guys&girls while still dating a guy, but you have to understand that you were BOTH being dishonest. Like her, I also broke up with the guy I was dating because if I was flirting and doing (mild) things with other people, I obviously wasn't in to him anymore.

I guess the question would be whether she was cheating because her relationship was already hopeless, or was she doing it for the thrill? If the latter is true, then I would say she's definitely likely to do it again. That's only fair. I was 'cheating' because of the first reason and the fact that I don't like to be so tied to one person/was getting bored/pretty drunk.

I'd hate to see your heart get broken, but if you're really that into her, I think she deserves a chance. Especially if she broke up with her boyfriend for you in particular, then you definitely owe her a chance. Your fear makes sense, but I think it's worth the gamble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top