Unison, I confess we were never meant to belong....yet, why am I dreaming to have you in my life... when you're just a surreal product of my expectations....??? I confess that my heart will cry out for you, but its voice will never be heard.
I wonder who this dear nothing is![]()
Nothing. Simply Nothing. It's not a person. My apologies for posting something that induced (written) reactions in this thread, that was not my intent.Possibly the same person as dear Everything.
Hmm, poetic I suppose.
If you say soNothing. Simply Nothing. It's not a person. My apologies for posting something that induced (written) reactions in this thread, that was not my intent.
![]()

......or not




Don't be too hasty is what I would suggest. Even if you do have nothing to worry about I get the feeling that the thought will still be in your head. If things go great it might be best to bring up your concern for it. I guess that might depend on what type of relationship you have though.Not all some are neutral. Very few are for it. I guess I'll try to start a serious relationship with her I have nothing to worry... probably.
You may have not been cheating on a girl, but you were helping a girl cheat which is not equally as guilty, but pretty close in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you or anything because I've kissed other guys&girls while still dating a guy, but you have to understand that you were BOTH being dishonest. Like her, I also broke up with the guy I was dating because if I was flirting and doing (mild) things with other people, I obviously wasn't in to him anymore.