Re: The MangaHelpers Manga Awards
I wouldn’t have allowed him to be part of the supporting character category. But as I said I’m going to leave L in the best male supporting character category based on the following description of what a supporting character is:
Thank you for pointing that out, Mr. Prince. You are right, Love Hina is a shounen. I’ll remove Love Hina from the shojou category. To the person who nominated Love Hina, you can nominate it for the best shounen category or you can nominate another series for best shojou.Um, there were two invalid nominations. First, Love Hina is no Shoujo series. It was featured in Weekly Shounen Magazine.![]()
Thank you for pointing that out as well. I’ll remove that nomination from the best kiss category. There was almost a kiss, but their lips didn’t touch.Second, it was mentioned a few pages ago but in order to nominate a kissing scene there actually has to happen a kiss. This clearly was NOT the case with Bleach. (This is a link to the scene, don't click if you don't want to get spoiled.)
Allowing L in the supporting character category was a really tricky thing for me, it wasn’t an easy decision. He is the deuteragonist, of the first arc, in which he takes on Kira and if it wasn’t for the fact thatAnd lastly, I (also) really can't agree on counting L as a supporting character and I guess most people will agree after reading what destiny posted just before. Ryuk or most of the Kira Investigation Team members are but L? No way...
he dies and he doesn’t take part in the other arcs of the story
from wiki said:A supporting character is a character of a book, play, video game, movie, television or radio show other form of storytelling usually used to give added dimension to a main character, by adding a relationship with this character. Sometimes supporting characters may develop a complexity of their own, but this is usually in relation to the main character, rather than entirely independently.




I have never even seen it be mentioned anywhere on MH as far as I can remember.
for liking this great shoujo! I honestly wish CLAMP would get back to work on it
HxH fans complain about hiatuses, but at least those hiatuses don't last 7 years D: