- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 1,334
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
yeah, but I haven't had my graduation ceremony yet so I haven't worn the ceremonial robe thingy.
but ur hair is so nice, why ya have to cut it off? my colleague's hair is slight longer than urs and I still rememba that he accidentally burnt a few strands while working even though he was wearing a headband.
yeah, but I haven't had my graduation ceremony yet so I haven't worn the ceremonial robe thingy.

but ur hair is so nice, why ya have to cut it off? my colleague's hair is slight longer than urs and I still rememba that he accidentally burnt a few strands while working even though he was wearing a headband.



I always loved your hair! 


I thought you'd be way more...different!! But then I am almost always wrong, and was so in this case...as usual. 