The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I think I'm going to the beach today...and I plan to use Akiyama as a role model for what NOT to do :XD. If I even think for one moment that I won't apply sunscreen then I'm just gonna think of Akiyama and then scare myself into applying :XD.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The peeling process---It felt like I had a strange extra layer of skin, most of it came off in huge sheets and then my higher torso took bits and pieces. Skin has a unique texture, soft and fragile that can stretch a tiny bit before it breaks. This was my favorite part knowing that trauma would be over soon. This was back in early July so I have made a complete recovery.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Lol, Austin, looks nasty :darn I can feel your pain, cuz I'm quite often red like that for the exact same reason :noworry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wtf alex, when did you get so handsome? And when did you get the piercing? (Because you do have a bottom lip-piercing?)

Nice pic, tho I'd prefer if you'd leave the shirt next time \o/
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
adam, i got sexy when you opened my heart <3
its not a piercing, its a lid of a soda can i still had in my mouth. shirt, no i need it
i'm fat :/ . i need that adam hard body body bod ~_^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Good old mugen again :darn Like your pose, cool one :cool:

After_Image managed to upload a pic, wooohiii!! But dude, what's the plaster on your cousin's chest :confused:

lololololol Austin your fotoshooting with the cats :lmao Loves especially the cat's face expression when you're scratching the neck xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You don't "like" his pose, you "love" his pose. :d

And ooh, It soo looked like a piercing. You should get one, it'd fit you \o/

Saying that you're fat is like saying that Sweden is capitalistic...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
oke,.. persuaded..
its stylomylo, I luv it <.<

Agreed on the piercing thingy.. you shall get one :p
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After_Image managed to upload a pic, wooohiii!! But dude, what's the plaster on your cousin's chest :confused:
that's her dialysis thing. Something is wrong with her kidneys, they are not working like they should. :(
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Haha my dear Pillow made a post! :tem I wonder what your eating... looks interesting.. :p
But you actually dont look like an Australian at all
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Siberia. Now I really want you to marry me \o/
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I win becoz I was drinking coffee :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Thats a weird cup u have :sweatdrop

and whos the fatto in the background? ya B? :p
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Who knows..........I don't even notice that guy T.T
don't think too much, M

NEXT , u should ask Koala for her pic...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lies, the cup is awesome. I have never seen a cup with that shape lol. It's like, cutting of a piece of a football :D
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Blai, thats the mug!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I doubt shinobi ever will post her/his picture :amuse

But I wonder how one can drink coffee out of a football mug ... didnt cha get a caffeine shock löl
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I have no idea why I would post mine.

It wouldn't be a surprise if she will post hers.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Shinobi has to post soon. But the mug is awesome. Do they have mugs like that on the westcoast aswell? :x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top